SixxBach just celebrated a Birthday.... But it's not quite over yet.... His attempt at fun flopped....Let's Roast his ASS!

Yes, Sixx. Happy belated Bday, man !

Who else can take a licking and keep on ticking, as you do.

You know we all love you.

Next time we run into each other, you better have your drinking hat on. Yes, that's a threat :-)
Happy b day sixx
Seriously, Sixx loves to eat food off of beautiful women. Remember that time we had all those fresh berries and Champagne and we blindfolded Haley and restrained her on some of my bondage furniture? And then we started teasing her and playing with her and she was really wet? And then I started to eat the fruit off of all sorts of naughty spots on her perfect, young body and it was just driving her crazy?

OH RIGHT. You weren't there. Sorry about your luck, buddy.
Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
That's sooooo mean!

But i love it!
That does sound pretty hot he's probably drooling imagining that scene
  • ztonk
  • 11-17-2010, 12:53 PM
That does sound pretty hot Originally Posted by Anonymous170
It was!

Happy b-day again, Mr. Sixx, sir!
  • Haley
  • 11-17-2010, 01:22 PM
It was!

Happy b-day again, Mr. Sixx, sir! Originally Posted by ztonk

Happy Birthday Sixx
may all your birthday fantasies come true..
Better yet he should goto one of those places where you eat food off of a naked girl I bet he would be all over that lol Originally Posted by Anonymous170
That's a very dangerous idea...

Unless you don't want to see the girl ever again. Sixx likes his buffets for a reason.

On the other hand, I have figured out how Sixx is getting so many pops for so little money, he's negotiating BBBJ rates per second. Sure, to any provider, $1/second sounds like a great deal, until he's handing her a $20 and is out the door while she's left holding CIM. But this also explains his success on the streets. For a SW, they could spend more time running from his car, so they might as well get it over with.

Happy belated Birthday!
happy b-day sixx...........i wish u the best......your one of my all time favorites.............with a heart of gold............smooches babe
Happy b'j' - day sixx!

May your future pursuits lead to many more wonderous entries on the infamous list of 10!
Wow... I truly don't know what to say.... I love the roast.... I am who I am.....

Much thanks to EVERYONE who came out earlier tonight. Yes, it was a dinner at a SC but ALL of you who attended helped me celebrate my birthday. I am truly grateful. I had my fun with family and civie friends this past weekend but spending time with my hobby friends put the icing on the cake.

Thank you members, sexy ladies, Haley and Maddie for the cake, and Whispers for doing this for me. You all truly kick ass!!! Shots and drinks from the "homies", you know who you are... Much gratitude and respect...... I thank you for all your contributions to ECCIE and for making me feel part of this community....

sixx
....but spending time with my hobby friends put the icing on the cake.

Uh Huh.... You were supposed to share the cake dork.....

Thank you members, sexy ladies, Haley and Maddie for the cake, and Whispers for doing this for me.

Ok.... Somewhere along the line Sixx Got it in his head that this was not a Strip Club Function and that it was actually HIS Birthday party...

I think it is important for him to know that we would have partied just the same if he had no showed on us.....

You all truly kick ass!!! Shots and drinks from the "homies", you know who you are... Much gratitude and respect...... I thank you for all your contributions to ECCIE and for making me feel part of this community....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

Ok BubbaBear... (Damn I hate that he wants me to call him that....)..... You are not a part of the community just yet..... You have to make the step from SWs to a more socially acceptable medium..... Thats why you have a Palacios VIP Card now..... They are starting to be a bit more accepting of the strip club guys....

Then again.... We are picking off the ladies one by one... making them hang out and party with us..... winning them over one by one....

pretty soon we will have enough of them to stage a coup.....
Dammit, Whispers. I know you have a hard time pronouncing "Triumvirate," but it sounds much prettier than "Glory Hole Girls."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIXX! xoxox Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
NOTHING...sounds 'prettier'...than 'glory hole girls' much like...the golden girls...
Happy Belated Birthday Sixx. Sounds like a good time was had by all -- now I'm wishing I had gone with Maddie instead of trying to be "responsible".
-- now I'm wishing I had gone with Maddie instead of trying to be "responsible". Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
You coming as Maddie's date would certainly have made for interesting conversation.....

Really Sophia... It's not an "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" thing where we are picking you off one by one to return with the theme "Whispers is actually a nice guy".....

You would return as yourself....

No Brainwashing....

No Stepford Wives Moments....

The little Headset we make you wear and indoctrination message contains no subliminal messages.....

Just relax... Close your eyes.. imagine yourself on a long escalator moving downwards slowly and count backwards with me from

9..... Relaxing more and more....

8..... slipping slowly down.....

7..... bringing a deeper and deeper state of relaxation.....

OH WAIT A SECOND... If you followed my instructions you closed your eyes so the rest of this was lost.... Doesn't translate well in print....
Happy Bjay Sixx! I confess, Natalie invited him out for one of our hobbyist appreciation happy hours or something like that and he was so polite to me after all the crap he and I have gone round and round about. I decided to buy the man a beer. I like tha man and he has perfect straight white teeth and a boyish cuteness. I don't want to ruin his reputation though. He is still a persistant cheap ass with no heart! Cheers Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I had a great time as well. I won't be polite next time because you are going to say im a nice guy and blah blah blah... you can buy me a drink anytime.... Thank you for the good wishes!

Seriously, Sixx loves to eat food off of beautiful women. Remember that time we had all those fresh berries and Champagne and we blindfolded Haley and restrained her on some of my bondage furniture? And then we started teasing her and playing with her and she was really wet? And then I started to eat the fruit off of all sorts of naughty spots on her perfect, young body and it was just driving her crazy?

OH RIGHT. You weren't there. Sorry about your luck, buddy.

PS, Happy Birthday! I hope it's wonderful and you share it with people you love. Originally Posted by Miss Sophie Bella
Gee, that was mean.... but its only okay if it comes from a hottie like you....

Yes, Sixx. Happy belated Bday, man !

Who else can take a licking and keep on ticking, as you do.

You know we all love you.

Next time we run into each other, you better have your drinking hat on. Yes, that's a threat :-) Originally Posted by rrrabbit
Hmmmmm maybe my handle should have a nickname like Timex?? Damn, rrrabit, you had me tore up! Many thanks to you...

Happy Belated Birthday Sixx. Sounds like a good time was had by all -- now I'm wishing I had gone with Maddie instead of trying to be "responsible". Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia
Don't be responsible, its overrated. You come to the next one and I will buy YOU a shot or two.......

sixx