Vaginal fisting

I have fisted a woman before..

as well as fit my whole arm up a man .. it was 2 arms
I like to feel the pulse inside of him..

Then there was the time I put a condomn on my foot and stuck it up him..

Thanks for the Memories! Originally Posted by melannie_star

Nice
  • =cP
  • 02-14-2020, 03:22 PM
I love fisting. In both civilian and hobby life I've been lucky enough to find a girl who not only allowed it, but enjoyed it!
  • Zena
  • 02-14-2020, 07:39 PM
What do you mean, you had one in me! Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
A fist in

Me is NO WAY IN HELL !!!!
NO WAY IN HELL !!!
IN SOMEONE ELSE ? OK ! !
Z. ♡
I'm up for helping anyone who would like to try giving or receiving. ��
I must have big hands. I've tried to fist all 4 ex wives, my current wife, several civilians and several providers.
No luck. Can't get bast third knuckle on any chick. Even those with multiple kids.
No!
Do manPussies count? Ive fisted many size Queens and even double fisted one.....
Do manPussies count? Ive fisted many size Queens and even double fisted one..... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
For some reason after getting pegged several times, depth and girth haven been on my mind. Maybe with some time and small hands? Be on my mind to try to see if a provider could fit a fist up my man pussy.
No time like the present. Have gloves lube wet wipes. Start with one finger and work your way up. Tends to be when you hit the knuckles that things dont fit. And to the giver your hand will be squeezed and clamp down on.....just be prepared and enjoy
Ms. Athena, I think it might be time to plan a trip down south soon.
The whole idea is a turn off for me, but fist on if that's your thing, LOL
Once it’s more than 3 fingers I don’t think it feels that great so I am not interested in trying to be fisted. I do think it is possible though speaking as a childless woman.
Nice Originally Posted by mojoman
yup! I punched an asshole

Fist Bump!

Totally eliminated that phrase from my redneck vocabulary...
Different strokes for different folks but this is definitely not for me and I most certainly would not try it on someone