FYI

Providers are fully aware... trust me!
If you read posts she refuse to blindly accept what others state and provided (outdated) proofs from 2017. I didn’t know it happened before. Now hopefully she knows how to google and provide 2018/2019 proof. Originally Posted by vadc
Could you so kindly tell me how to Google this info for 2018/19? No matter what I type in or what search engine I use, I can't find ANYTHING about it except what happened in 2017. Even the url you told KM to add to her collection was a 2017 blog. This is info ladies need to have if it's out there.
  • vadc
  • 01-13-2019, 03:42 PM
Could you so kindly tell me how to Google this info for 2018/19? No matter what I type in or what search engine I use, I can't find ANYTHING about it except what happened in 2017. Even the url you told KM to add to her collection was a 2017 blog. This is info ladies need to have if it's out there. Originally Posted by Cassie107
Was wondering when you were going add to the thread with Kynsley posting while back. It was on the local news and court record about subpoena. Details of investigation and possible charges are there. Per Kynsley, providers are fully aware, trust her. I just hope all 3 sites protect our privacy.
I won’t be responding anymore. Ask Kynsley who knows.
Was wondering when you were going add to the thread with Kynsley posting while back. It was on the local news and court record about subpoena. Details of investigation and possible charges are there. Per Kynsley, providers are fully aware, trust her. I just hope all 3 sites protect our privacy.
I won’t be responding anymore. Ask Kynsley who knows. Originally Posted by vadc
Well since I will be in the area soon I decided to check the Virginia board and see what's going on and read this post. I don't go on to local forums unless I'm in the area or will be soon. If it was EVER on the news it would be able to be googled. It would be kind of you to tell the community how to find this info or provide the link. If it's true it there's a concern for the safety of many providers and your fellow hobbiest.
Any cool kids care to fill me in on what vadc is talking about? So vague. And I've been googling my tits off.
Lmao Mocha that's a lot of Googling. I wish I were one of the cool kids to let you know. Apparently I'm just a misfit who can't figure it out lol.
Lmao Mocha that's a lot of Googling. Originally Posted by Cassie107