CNN's Anderson Cooper is lying again.

Let’s see. Trump Junior (Little Lord Fuckface) attacks CNN for its coverage of the recent hurricane by tweeting out a 10 year old photo of Anderson Cooper. Cooper calls bullshit on Trump. IBH calls Cooper a liar.

That’s the topic. Cooper’s integrity vs. little Trump’s. RIght?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No, Trump Jr didn't attack CNN for its coverage of Hurricane Florence. A literate person can read that Trump Jr lambasted CNN for its low ratings and its attacks against his father, your president. Cooper lied.
Why did he use the photo then, IBH. A picture is worth a thousand words ... and one big LIE!

Do you think it was a deliberate thing, or was Little Lord Fuckface ignorantly using non contextual photography to enhance his attack on CNN.

Maybe the public has been desensitized to the regime’s systematic assault on truth. And he was just stirring up shit for a change.
Why did he use the photo then, IBH. A picture is worth a thousand words ... and one big LIE!

Do you think it was a deliberate thing, or was Little Lord Fuckface ignorantly using non contextual photography to enhance his attack on CNN.

Maybe the public has been desensitized to the regime’s systematic assault on truth. And he was just stirring up shit for a change.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Trump Jr posted a picture of Anderson Cooper sinking like CNN's sinking in the ratings. But Trump Jr sure as hell didn't say a damn word about Hurricane Florence like Cooper lyingly claimed.

BTW, CNN was caught circulating an edited tape of Kavanaugh perpetuating yet another lie in CNN's continuous assault on the truth just to stir up shit again.
Everyone not legally blind or mentally enfeebled by lib-retard fantasies knows the truth. Anderson Cooper lied. Trump Jr did not mention Hurricane Florence as Cooper falsely accuses him of doing. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
But it was the "gist" of it. So that means Cooper was responding to the "verbatim" comments that JR made. LOL! Just using your own logic LOL!
=CNN was caught circulating an edited tape of Kavanaugh perpetuating yet another lie in CNN's continuous assault on the truth just to stir up shit again. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Hi Jack!
It really is a simple process to read Trump Jr's message: something Anderson Cooper and his defenders obviously cannot intelligently do. It takes no delusional flights of fancy to imagine what Trump Jr said, but Anderson Cooper, et al, delusionally accused Trump Jr of saying something he didn't say. Trump Jr's text reported that CNN's ratings are sinking, and Trump Jr attributes some of that decline to CNN's constant false news reports about his father, and yet CNN was very recently caught circulating another "Fake News" report about President Trump's candidate for the Supreme Court.

So it is that Anderson Cooper -- and anyone else -- is lying when they claim Trump Jr made mention of Hurricane Florence.
I'd love to find an UNBIASED site out there listing which of Fox/CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC and MSNBC got caught in lies the most. BUT alas, most of the sites i find 'tracking' them, seem to be weighted to "liberal news sources don't lie, fox does"..