Encounter: BBW dreaming with Trinity Anderson

She is well over 300lbs in the pics posted. BBW at thise rates us insane.

To each own but she would have to buy me a nice dinner, drinks and a night out to bang her.

Red River has 100 of them nightly
+1

She is well over 300lbs in the pics posted. BBW at thise rates us insane.

To each own but she would have to buy me a nice dinner, drinks and a night out to bang her.

Red River has 100 of them nightly
There is an SSBBW I went a few months ago. Now that I am getting back into after months of personal problems, I may go see her again. She is on LC. I will do full review this time. She is the largest size in Dallas on any websites right now. She has more ass/booty than a belly, which is good. She is new to the "hobby" though. Search on LC and you can find her. I have her number.
  • BLM69
  • 06-04-2023, 03:24 PM
There is a term called Super Size BBW, that's a description used for the extra heavy women SSBBW. BBW to me is a little thick, curvy and a beautiful face anything outside of that shouldn't use the term
She is NOT new to the hobby....
She is NOT new to the hobby.... Originally Posted by Flashdealer

Do you have any idea who I am talking about? If you do, post a link of her. I highly doubt you do. Yes, the one I am talking about is new to the hobby. Trinity is nowhere near as big.
Her tits are 40# each Originally Posted by zoozang
Women in that weight range, their tits are just pure flab, just like the rest of their body.
Eww
She commands that rate by pound because all these hos know that DFW infested with out of state people who are ready to shelve out money for a pair of boobs and a hole. DFW mongering scene has really ruined for good. Missed my old DFW pre 2015 before this influx craze started.
I haven't met a bbw, especially a yt one that isn't all about black dudes.
why the fuck did you bump a 6 month old stale review??
For sure, this girl is Drown proof!!!!
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed