Encounter: Amber is the best around

Who said it was outcall.

Clearly you guys have a problem with new members new people coming in doing a review for the first time as long as it's not perfect until your standards then you come in like a pack of bullies don't worry I'll leave and let all you little idiots have your little review board to yourselves
Who said it was outcall.

Clearly you guys have a problem with new members new people coming in doing a review for the first time as long as it's not perfect until your standards then you come in like a pack of bullies don't worry I'll leave and let all you little idiots have your little review board to yourselves Originally Posted by Mongoose518
LMAO Mongoose. You’re so right. Ugh. Now I’m going to actually have to do a review so that I can’t get blasted. What a circle jerk bullying and threatening. Why criticize someone who is trying to add to the board? PA here I come.

Is it bad etiquette to mention when a provider doesn’t charge me or if I tell them their rates are too low?
No one attacked me that's what you're saying one of the first responses was from manage where he literally said you need to be honest in your reviews implying that my review wasn't honest at all and then somebody else called me goose dick but hey you believe what you want to believe you all are delusional in here
Originally Posted by Meridien
No one attacked me that's what you're saying one of the first responses was from manage where he literally said you need to be honest in your reviews implying that my review wasn't honest at all and then somebody else called me goose dick but hey you believe what you want to believe you all are delusional in here Originally Posted by Mongoose518
If this is in response to my post, I’m agreeing with you. 100%. They did attack and bully. That’s why I’m jumping in. They think longevity or number of reviews means something. It doesn’t. They’re not special because they have “X” number of reviews. This forum is filled with white knights and backstabbers. Everyone sees it.

And I’ll say this. Anyone who posts “cloaked” is a bitch. PA access or no. I’m not hiding. Anyone want an honest opinion, DM me or ask me in here.
Also some fake accounts and so.e not only having 1 but a few . Private tags " cloaked " are for info that only premium access can read,and of someone posts info thats for private they can get infractions or brief suspension of access or even banned . Have fun Stay safe
Also some fake accounts and so.e not only having 1 but a few . Private tags " cloaked " are for info that only premium access can read,and of someone posts info thats for private they can get infractions or brief suspension of access or even banned . Have fun Stay safe Originally Posted by Scoot642
Fair enough. But why can’t that go DM because PA allows for many people to read anyway. Are you saying being cloaked allows you to say things that would result in banishment if stated publicly? Here’s the thing. If you can’t say it publicly, maybe it shouldn’t be said? Here’s what I know, this forum is underperforming its potential.

As for fake accounts. Those aholes need to get a life.
No one attacked me that's what you're saying one of the first responses was from manage where he literally said you need to be honest in your reviews implying that my review wasn't honest at all and then somebody else called me goose dick but hey you believe what you want to believe you all are delusional in here Originally Posted by Mongoose518
Manage2 for the TKO!! LOL
Of course she didn't cancel any appointments, and if she did she is a moron.
As far as being asked to pick up condoms, does a bartender ask you to bring a pint glass if you want a beer? Does a barber ask you to bring a cape or scissors? Does a masseuse ask you to stop and pick up oil? I get it when some super cheap high-volume, one step above SW stg chick asks you to do that, but Amber pretends not to be that and charges high enough rates that she should have everything she needs for an appointment with a client. But maybe I misread who she is.
Plenty of guys love her and she is clearly busy, so maybe its a me thing.