White lives don't matter

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...ment/27530257/

You were the one ranting about those "horrible RACIST" cops shooting the poor innocent blacks... who were breaking the law.

Now that the cops have shot whites.. silence. And you wonder why I keep pointing out your blatant hypocrisy. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
You thinking that I have to react the same way to two different situations is your stupidity rearing its ugly head.

I see you changed your avatar. If it's possible, she's more hideous than the last.
Did I miss something, when did the bikers shoot it out wit the cops Originally Posted by dirty dog
According to a law enforcement source, preliminary information indicates that four of the bikers killed were killed by police gunfire. (CNN)
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Preliminary. We'll see. At least 5 shot dead by some other thugs. Got what they deserved.
Remember the thread "guns are for Sunday" . You were one of the ones screaming thugs and criminals. Are you suffering short term memory loss? Or just fucking dumb? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
"Independent" Fudge Licker ... yes, you are!
"Independent" Fudge Lickers ... yes, they are! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So, black men shot by the cops are just getting what they deserved, but white criminals shot by the cops and I'm supposed to be upset?
Preliminary. We'll see. At least 5 shot dead by some other thugs. Got what they deserved. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your version is not at all what CNN reported, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; twenty-seven people were shot ... by whom is yet to be determined. BTW, two of the dead were Hispanic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Married 40-year-old Bandidos Motorcycle Club member Manuel Issac Rodriguez, who was also known as 'Bandido Candyman', died from multiple wounds at the event on Sunday.
So, black men shot by the cops are just getting what they deserved, but white criminals shot by the cops and I'm supposed to be upset? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Black Thug get's his ass blown away... You are supposed to burn the city down and kill whitey... STUPID!
You thinking that I have to react the same way to two different situations is your stupidity rearing its ugly head.

I see you changed your avatar. If it's possible, she's more hideous than the last. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I would ONLY expect you to react the same way to the SAME situation (cops shooting lawbreakers) if you weren't an out and out HYPOCRITE. Which you just proved you are.

Love it.. "MORE HIDEOUS THAN THE LAST"... ROFL.. its the same lady DICKWEED. But of course... how would you know since you only review your sessions at truck stop gloryholes, ... and never get a chance to see their faces huh?
I would ONLY expect you to react the same way to the SAME situation (cops shooting lawbreakers) if you weren't an out and out HYPOCRITE. Which you just proved you are.

Love it.. "MORE HIDEOUS THAN THE LAST"... ROFL.. its the same lady DICKWEED. But of course... how would you know since you only review your sessions at truck stop gloryholes, ... and never get a chance to see their faces huh? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
she's getting uglier, then. If you think every situation of cops shooting criminals is the same, you're fucking dumber than a bag of hammers. I don't have any reviews. You think I'd touch any of these dirty whoooores? Not even with your dick, Sally.
Your version is not at all what CNN reported, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; twenty-seven people were shot ... by whom is yet to be determined. BTW, two of the dead were Hispanic, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
No, I said 5 were shot dead by other thugs, dipshit. Get your fucking story straight. And two were mexican, that's supposed to matter to me why? You believe CNN? Communist News Network. Sheeeeeiiiit.
she's getting uglier, then. If you think every situation of cops shooting criminals is the same, you're fucking dumber than a bag of hammers. I don't have any reviews. You think I'd touch any of these dirty whoooores? Not even with your dick, Sally. Originally Posted by WombRaider
SO.. you don't think every situation of cops "killing" black criminals is the same.. (Michael Brown, Eric Gardner, Freddie Grey)? Or are you fucking dumber than a bag of hammers?

Of course you don't have any reviews... I already explained WHY.. too much time at the truck stop gloryholes. But you'll "touch" your customers with your mouth right Nancy?
SO.. you don't think every situation of cops "killing" black criminals is the same.. (Michael Brown, Eric Gardner, Freddie Grey)? Or are you fucking dumber than a bag of hammers?

Of course you don't have any reviews... I already explained WHY.. too much time at the truck stop gloryholes. But you'll "touch" your customers with your mouth right Nancy? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Every time a black man is killed by a cop it's racism, plain and simple. Now when it happens to whites, that's different. I also know that every time you open your mouth, stupid shit comes out.
No, I said 5 were shot dead by other thugs, dipshit. Get your fucking story straight. And two were mexican, that's supposed to matter to me why? You believe CNN? Communist News Network. Sheeeeeiiiit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
CNN didn't report who shot the other five killed, or the eighteen who were wounded, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; so, that's unresolved. And per your earlier remarks, those two Hispanics who were killed must have been some of those "white" Hispanics you deny exist, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

So, black men shot by the cops are just getting what they deserved, but white criminals shot by the cops and I'm supposed to be upset? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now when it happens to whites, that's different. Originally Posted by WombRaider
The Biker Gangs learned a simple lesson that other thugs learn, be they Red, Yellow, Black, or White.

If you get in a shootout with cops, you loose. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Hope they have recovered all of the firearms around the dead....
"Independent" Fudge Licker ... yes, you are! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Stupid cocksucker, yes you are.