Ray Epps: The Hammer Falls Gently

... Revolver News has everything on Ray Epps.
Chapter and verse - including videos of his actions
on 6 January at the Capitol.

... Go view all the clips and then make up yer-own mind.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Revolver News.......a site well know for fake news, fake videos, and extreme right wing views.

Shilling for Revolver again, Salty?

I don’t believe your act dude. You could cite any other RWW propaganda rag but when cornered, it always goes back to Revolver. Obviously you continue to play childish games.

So why should nobody take you seriously?
I wonder about that myself. No one could be this naive.
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2024, 11:23 AM
Shilling for Revolver again, Salty?

I don’t believe your act dude. You could cite any other RWW propaganda rag but when cornered, it always goes back to Revolver. Obviously you continue to play childish games.

So why should nobody take you seriously? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No, the reason is that Revolver is the originator and big promoter of the Ray Epps conspiracy theory. If you wanted info on homelessness in downtown Austin, you'd turn to the Austin American Statesman. If you you want to know where Tucker Carlson and the rest came up with the cockamamie idea that Epps is a federal asset, you look to Revolver "News".
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2024, 11:35 AM
I am hoping for more today from . . .anybody.

The Gutfeld show is pre-taped at some earlier time than when it is broadcast I think.

The less compassionate side of me hopes (vainly I am sure) that a conservative apointe4d AG could avoid double jeopardy and get Epps charged with something serious enough to put him away for a decade or so of hard time wsomewhere grim. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Epps should get a decade or more of hard time for exercising his first amendment rights and for peacefully protesting on the grounds of the Capitol?

I wonder what kind of sentences you'd pass out to the protestors who roughhoused with the police. Life in prison? You're a lot more likely to see those kind of sentences with Democratic AG's and judges. The conservatives should view Epps' punishment as sufficient. And view the punishment for some, like the QAnon Shaman, as way too harsh.

The less compassionate side of me hopes (vainly I am sure) that a conservative apointe4d AG could avoid double jeopardy and get Epps charged with something serious enough to put him away for a decade or so of hard time wsomewhere grim. Originally Posted by ICU 812
While Epps is caught on tape telling ppl where the capital is, and we are gonna march inside- he is walking a thin line of the law. If he's not a FED, or ever worked as/ or in parcel with the FEDs, then he's an individual and as such, what crime would you have a prosecutor charge him with? He didn't actually do the bashing of windows, he didn't steal anything, and he's not done more egregious acts than to talk to others in the crowd; but I did hear some ppl there in the crowd give warning to others about him as a "bad actor". So there is that.

In so much as his discussions engaged or encouraged bad actions of a riotor, then he should be held accountable. We've given a free pass of discussion of going to the capital to those who assembled and didn't riot; 1st amendment, and there is plenty of evidence that some of those in the crowd did in fact have weapons ( search google for DC police transcripts of pre- riot communications), and if there is a free pass for those who didn't riot, then how can you hold Epps to a different standard.

To restate- if he did do anything inside the capital or if there is proof of his claims causing ppl to go inside to do harm, then yes, he should be held accountable. If not, and so far, there is no proof of testimony that anyone took action based on his instructions, then he's not going to be charged.

Plus he's likely going to get him some of that good payoff money from FOX news for them over-hyping him as the bubbayaga, boogeyman of the left who was cleverly placed into the mix.

Sad that the Trumplicans cannot just accept that these morons who went into the capital, did it by their own free will, and volition and are guilty of insurrection. And instructed to do that by the diaper Donald.

the hammer will fall in the favor of EPPs when the civil case is heard against Fox and any other news source who labeled him as the culprit without any corroborating evidence- besides a few video clips of him being a stupid moron 45 follower.
  • Tiny
  • 01-10-2024, 12:28 PM
To restate- if he did do anything inside the capital or if there is proof of his claims causing ppl to go inside to do harm, then yes, he should be held accountable. If not, and so far, there is no proof of testimony that anyone took action based on his instructions, then he shouldn't (sic) be charged. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Exactly. There's no evidence on film that Epps clashed with police or entered the Capitol building. To the contrary, he told told people to enter the Capitol peacefully and told them to lay off the police because they were just doing their jobs. And no one has said he entered the Capitol because of what Blowhard Ray Epps said.

I don't see much difference between what Epps did and what Abbie Hoffman (60's radical) and Amy Carter (president's daughter) did back in 1986, when they and others engaged in a sit in to block CIA recruiting at the University of Massachusetts. Hoffman and Carter were charged with trespassing and disorderly conduct, and they were acquitted.
... Revolver News lays out the FACTS about Epps.
And as I mentioned, go and read and view the videos.
Then you can make up yer-own mind.

... What would be more fair than that?

... But pissing on it all (and NOT even reading it) is obviously
poor form - even if you don't fancy Revolver News.

WHAT are you fellows afraid of? ... That you might learn the truth??

#### Salty
... Revolver News lays out the FACTS.

... Revolver News lays out the FACTS about Epps.

Just unbelievable. Why not find a real source ? What are YOU afraid of ?
Revolver News gives fake news and fake videos, and doesn't deal in facts.
It is not a coincidence that an extreme right leaning BIASED source is promoting the Ray Epps garbage.

And again......what kind of sheep are the Trump supporters if there was any truth to this conspiracy theory.
You are never able to respond to that. They can be led around like a bunch of cattle ?

so tell me why that dude who stole a coat rack got 4 YEARS?

butt Ray EppTard gets a slap on the wrist. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Because when the guy contacted his lawyer

and ended up

Ray probably knew better than coat rack guy

Revolver News is rated to be a Questionable Source

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following:

extreme bias
consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies
poor or no sourcing to credible information
fake news

Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit.

No wonder Salty loves and promotes Revolver News. It exactly fits what he does.
AAre alternate news sources "off topic"?
But who supply the spray that contain the drugs, most every one said could even think there had a headache spray. Who supply the I pick and tools to breaker in to capital, there said there were handed tools. This was same in Minneapolis Minnesota where you see guys in full gas mask and full body armor and black vails breaking windows with window breaker hammer. Just to in crease rioter.
Just unbelievable. Why not find a real source ? What are YOU afraid of ?
Revolver News gives fake news and fake videos, and doesn't deal in facts.
It is not a coincidence that an extreme right leaning BIASED source is promoting the Ray Epps garbage.

And again......what kind of sheep are the Trump supporters if there was any truth to this conspiracy theory.
You are never able to respond to that. They can be led around like a bunch of cattle ?

Originally Posted by VitaMan
All newes is left the most right news out there is center..