Looks like Trump is going to do what he said

Looks like it, we'll see come January. >_>
This is a political stunt, plain and simple. Trumpolini Lemmings are cumming all over themselves shouting "Yeah, Trump! Saving jobs!" LMFAOOOOO.....

Trump would have to do one of these savior jobs every week for 30 YEARS to save as many jobs as Obama's auto bailout. Fucking FAUX News cheers this but denounced Obsma's. Fucking hypocrites. Originally Posted by Prolongus
well the way I see it odumbo got played by the auto makers they got payed and still moving jobs out of the country Trump stop jobs from being moved out no wonder they call you pro-plugged-ass hypocrite
This is a political stunt, plain and simple. Trumpolini Lemmings are cumming all over themselves shouting "Yeah, Trump! Saving jobs!" LMFAOOOOO.....

Trump would have to do one of these savior jobs every week for 30 YEARS to save as many jobs as Obama's auto bailout. Fucking FAUX News cheers this but denounced Obsma's. Fucking hypocrites. Originally Posted by Prolongus
It was Bush who initiated the auto bailout you stupid fucking liberal faggot.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newyo...automakers/amp
It was Bush who initiated the auto bailout you stupid fucking liberal faggot. Originally Posted by bambino
You destroy "The Legacy" one FACT AT A TIME!

Even before the Historians have "a go at him"!
This is typical Trump. He got played like a fool and he is acting as if it is a victory. Trump and Pence promised that the state and feds would pick up the cost of keeping those people employed is what it boils down to. Originally Posted by BigLouie
All I heard is the state of Indiana will throw in tax abatements worth $700k a year to Carrier. Can you do simple math, littlephooey? It works out to $7k per worker annually. That's a token concession, and one that should be measured against the far greater loss of tax revenues that the state, local municipalities and feds would suffer if production moves to Mexico. So it is COMPLETE NONSENSE for you to say the "state and feds would pick up the cost of keeping those people employed." If Carrier's payroll cost is $70k per worker (and I'm probably low-balling it), the tax concession would only be equivalent to 10% of that.

You're trying to play us, but we're not fools. Unlike you, we can do simple math.
It was Bush who initiated the auto bailout you stupid fucking liberal faggot.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.newyo...automakers/amp Originally Posted by bambino
As I pointed out 3 years ago, all Obama did was figure out how to put GM and Chrysler through a "managed bankruptcy" - so he could redirect billions of taxpayer dollars into the hands of his crony UAW and union supporters instead of repaying the US Treasury.

Obama bent all of the long-standing rules of bankruptcy (regarding debt seniority and security interests) to reward the UAW at the expense of taxpayers and other creditors. It was a backdoor way to shovel tax dollars to his crony union supporters and avoid concessions they would have made in a normal bankruptcy. Taxpayers didn't have to lose $10 billion. The US Treasury could have been fully repaid two years ago if the normal rules of bankruptcy had been followed. The fact that it didn't happen was a huge scandal... Originally Posted by lustylad
As I pointed out 3 years ago, all Obama did was figure out how to put GM and Chrysler through a "managed bankruptcy" - so he could redirect billions of taxpayer dollars into the hands of his crony UAW and union supporters instead of repaying the US Treasury. Originally Posted by lustylad
Obama didn't figure anything out. Someone else figured it out for him.
Obama didn't figure anything out. Someone else figured it out for him. Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, that little twerp Steven Rattner.

http://fortune.com/2013/02/19/the-re...steve-rattner/
All I heard is the state of Indiana will throw in tax abatements worth $700k a year to Carrier. Can you do simple math, littlephooey? It works out to $7k per worker annually. That's a token concession, and one that should be measured against the far greater loss of tax revenues that the state, local municipalities and feds would suffer if production moves to Mexico. So it is COMPLETE NONSENSE for you to say the "state and feds would pick up the cost of keeping those people employed." If Carrier's payroll cost is $70k per worker (and I'm probably low-balling it), the tax concession would only be equivalent to 10% of that.

You're trying to play us, but we're not fools. Unlike you, we can do simple math. Originally Posted by lustylad
actually it is more like 7700 jobs

my father in law was big on bring in industrial jobs and he use to say that for every one of those jobs it creates 7 more in support
This is a con job. He promised millions in tax breaks to keep less than half the people here. If they do the same thing HP and Ford did when Bush have them deals, Carrier will bring back cash from over seas, but buy back their own stock to drive up the price and all the execs will exercise their stock options and get more rich and when no one notices will let go of the people they kept. Carrier made a great deal andv it cost them nothing and they got free millions Originally Posted by BigLouie
did they? maybe all they got is the kind of much needed redo of the US's corp income tax regs? which candidate of several railed the loudest against the US's over complicated and loaded with loopholes corp taxes? the guy that actually owns a business. imagine that. even CarlyGirl knew that too

the US corp tax rates are some of the highest anywhere. no wonder everyone from Trump to GE to Apple to Microsoft stash huge hordes of cash overseas? let me ask you LouieLoser, what do you think would be the effect on the economy if Trump does as he said, he drops the bulk of the over burdened code, cuts the rate and allows or makes if need be, US companies bring back foreign held cash by their subsidiaries, at a lessor rate so they'll be inclined to comply.

let me show you the effect on the economy ... now pay attention Louie, there's gonna be a pop quiz on this in 2020. bahahaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-cv_JJOxGI

the stimulus to invest and grow will make the economy take off like a rocket. and no matter what else Trump does, if he does that .... he's a TWO TERM PREZ. learn it, know it, love it.

Carrier is a subsidiary of United Technologies, and one of their customers is the Pentagon. They're gonna piss off Trump by moving jobs to Mexico and jeopardize their standing with the defense department? Nope. So 1,000 jobs were saved in Indiana. Small potatoes when you consider our economy has lost or gained hundreds of thousands of jobs a month in the past.

Trumpolini's learning how to be a politician, ha ha... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Trump didn't have to threaten UT with anything to get this done. he just did exactly the opposite of Obama and by extension Clinton. he did something for Americans first.

many people who voted for Trump, myself included, voted for his nationalist stance. no you putz that doesn't make Trump a Nazi, a racist, or anything else the MSM has shoved up yer ass.

for eight years Obama ran around kissing the world's collective asshole while groveling like the US is some third world hellhole kissing up for scrapes from the big boys.

disgusting .. and he did it on purpose. he all but called America the "Great Satan" .. get it? baaaa

Trump would rather flip the world et el off and put the US first

This is typical Trump. He got played like a fool and he is acting as if it is a victory. Trump and Pence promised that the state and feds would pick up the cost of keeping those people employed is what it boils down to. Originally Posted by BigLouie

you are confused as usual. tax cuts and tariffs are not "picking up the cost". i think you mean welfare bums bahahaa
Meanwhile two other companies on the same street are closing and moving over seas. No one said a word about them
Meanwhile two other companies on the same street are closing and moving over seas. No one said a word about them Originally Posted by BigLouie
Link please.
Meanwhile two other companies on the same street are closing and moving over seas. No one said a word about them Originally Posted by BigLouie
Hillary voters, eh? Fuck'em! Let'em go.
Link please. Originally Posted by bambino
Here's one for you, TITZ:

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxne...-deal.amp.html

Excerpt:

"Whatever deal Trump struck with Carrier does not appear to have salvaged jobs at a separate branch of United Technologies in Huntington, Ind., that makes microprocessor-based controls for the heating, air conditioning and refrigeration industries. That branch will move manufacturing operations to a new plant in Mexico, costing the city 700 jobs by 2018."
The guy's not even sworn in yet, and you nitpickers are already bitching because he isn't batting 1.000?

Odumbo never even stepped up to the plate. He didn't even try. When he came into office in 2009, the economy was flat on its back, and what did he do? He signed a pre-packaged, pork-for-cronies stimulus package that blew up the debt and did nothing for private-sector workers losing their jobs. Then he washed his hands. Instead of focusing on jobs, jobs, jobs, he spent all of his time pushing through a massive new entitlement called Odumbocare!

I'll take a can-do businessman in the White House over an out-of-touch policy wonk any day of the week!