Handsome~Virile~Rugged~Sensiti ve~All of these & more!!! A nod to Britney's thread on what we love about the ladies... for the ladies!

Victorialyn, that's my man! Whatchu doin wit my man girl? I'm his Bonnie and he's my Clide.
He was wearing his wife beater and black socks pulled up to his knees wearing flip flops I couldnt help myself
  • Carl
  • 03-13-2010, 10:42 PM
I like the haha goofy looking Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
0-11
0-11 Originally Posted by Carl
hmm..has a penis of any size
A guy with blue jeans, wearing 212, and a wife beater makes the panties drop every time! OR a guy in a nice suit, or a.... just kidding! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
I can't do the wifebeater thing, just not a look I can stand. But I look HOT in a suit. For realz...

• Carl
  • 03-13-2010, 11:01 PM
hmm..has a penis of any size Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Ordinarily, I'd be 1-11, but at this point it's been so long since I've used the little feller, I've misplaced him somehow. He's probably tucked away somewhere under all these rolls of belly fat.

A provisional 0-12 until a search party is mustered and we receive definitive word of a sighting.

A provisional 0-12 until a search party is mustered and we receive definitive word of a sighting. Originally Posted by Carl
On our way
  • Carl
  • 03-13-2010, 11:06 PM
This is why I love Google maps. You didn't even have to ask for directions.
If you wear a suit for me rekcaSxT we may just have an even trade! You gotta wear the 212 though! . Oohh, and leave your socks on!
My wifebeatn' man. getchoo sum girls!

What is not hot about that?
What is the deal with the socks?
I think it's hot when a guy leaves his socks on! I am a little weird though.
i guess im sexy then huh???!!!
I think it's hot when a guy leaves his socks on! I am a little weird though. Originally Posted by BritneyBangs

I guess that makes 2 of us
hmmmmmmmmmm u too victoria...... i am wearing some Nike socks