More physical fit, better the sex?

sex is probably great jamieyoung...but it is still an activity of energy exertion. better shape = better sex. go swim 4 lap in a pool at the weight anyone ways now.....then lose 15lbs and do it again....those 4 laps will now feel like 1.

sex, much like swimming, is often a full body workout. unless your not into it. take guys for example, loosing stomach helps promote bigger dick, more confidence, etc... being in shape means your body won't tire as easily and you might be able to go 2 rounds or 3 vs. lights out technique (and forgetting to wipe)
  • Ziel
  • 04-11-2010, 12:10 PM
I am not going to lie. I have some weight on me. I am 26 years old also. I do find sometimes if I have been working hard all week it shows in the bed. My stamina is not at 100%. But my weight for most part never stopped me in the bedroom. Yes there are positions that I can not get into, but I am not trying to act out the Kama Sutra book am I.

I am not going to say every time I get into bed I hit a long ball, but I can go with 90% of time I can go for a good amount of time. I may be sweating afterwords but I last for a good bit.

I think it is more of the person then there weight. Weight does have a little play in that, but for most part it has never kept me down. I am able to keep making love off and on all night. Just can not make love for four hours non-stop. Think my heart would go out, but what be a good way to go.

I just wish I was getting it more often. I stayed in better shape when I had a girl. Sex is a very great way to work out. If they put providers in gyms I think we could reduce 50% of overweight people in US.
damnit dallasrain....your profile photo almost made me want to join the gangbang club....just let me bring some gatorade

Gimme that--Most men can't hang with me{lol}...-I am not petite & not a spinner...I am athletic & can go almost all night!! Ask any of the 5 guys at my gangbang couple weeks ago!!! lol!!!!

now back to topic...I think you just gotta know how to "get your groove on" no matter what shape you are in....but it does help if you are in good fit condition!
{it is all about bloodflow/heartrate/sugar level...just general overall health} Originally Posted by DallasRain
It's true. We, the skinny pretty people of the world, consistently have more satisfying sex than our larger counterparts.
Okay, I think I can answer my own question now. I just got back from a 2 hour workout, and if I had the girl of my dreams in front of me (shoutout to you Princess), I would need help. I'm wornout. So if I wanted to go on and on, my stamina is not there right now, cause I'm out of shape. I'm not fat 6', 185lbs but am still very winded.
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT discrimenate because of size!!!! lol
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT discrimenate because of size!!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Glad to hear that b/c the size of my cock is minuscule. But the size of my gut is huge.
It's true. We, the skinny pretty people of the world, consistently have more satisfying sex than our larger counterparts. Originally Posted by cpi3000
hahahahahah wow. so very untrue.
I believe that the more physically fit you are the more sex you get. After all, you perform better and are more attractive to the opposite sex.
I have to say yes to the original topic of this thread! I have lost 40lbs in the last 4 weeks, work out everyday cut out all sugar, soda and fattening foods, and I feel amazing! I have amazing energy too I've always been good, but now I'm definitely better. It's all about health and the way you feel.
You go girl, that is amazing :-)......
For guys anyway, you've got to be in shape for an all nighter.
Wooohhooo V V -way to go!!

Charles babe,ya gotta come see me in Nola one day!!

Being fit does have its sexual benefits!
darn Voluptuous Vanessa.....i think you are smoking by the size. i like mine with some meat on it. You never go to popeyes and ask for a leg or thigh with no meat.....lol

so ur profile says 230....so now ur down to 190.....wow....maybe time i shead a few by giving up the coke and honey buns from ms bairds.

I have to say yes to the original topic of this thread! I have lost 40lbs in the last 4 weeks, work out everyday cut out all sugar, soda and fattening foods, and I feel amazing! I have amazing energy too I've always been good, but now I'm definitely better. It's all about health and the way you feel. Originally Posted by VoluptuousVanessa
DISCLAIMER: I do NOT discrimenate because of size!!!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Good, cause this gimp could let you ride him ALL NIGHT LONG and stay up for the ride!