Why do people take things personally on a Internet Message board in which everyone has a fake name!

dont ya mean we all need to NOT DRINK before we speak Originally Posted by knotty man
Yeah, I've tripped over that one here once or twice myself.
  • ztonk
  • 02-13-2011, 05:32 PM
People just need to lighten up around here. We seem to be jumping on every opportunity to be negative.

Don't get me wrong, I really like reading the bashing threads every once in awhile, but it would be nice to have something positive going on occasionally. Providers and dancers provide enough drama on their own, we guys certainly don't need to feel obligated to add more...
I Drink better when I speak come home naked.
People just need to lighten up around here. We seem to be jumping on every opportunity to be negative.

Don't get me wrong, I really like reading the bashing threads every once in awhile, but it would be nice to have something positive going on occasionally. Providers and dancers provide enough drama on their own, we guys certainly don't need to feel obligated to add more... Originally Posted by ztonk
Agreed Ztonk. My comment was a joke though I can see how someone would take it otherwise. I have always been one to call myself out too...

sixx
I agree... way too much drama....
I agree... way too much drama.... Originally Posted by Whispers
No Sher Shitlock!
From now on I am just gonna blame Whispers even when he is not around. Oh wait he is always around. TFF!
been "round" a long time...
I knew you were going to say that. Smart ass!
I will probably get an infraction point for that from a mod in Houston. Yes my last infraction came from a mod in Houston did not know they could do that. Damn city jumpers.
At least there's some moderation here. You should try an unmoderated Usenet newsgroup. Trolls, flame wars, spam, 14 year olds masquerading as adults, adults acting like 14 year olds. I think I have over 300 "people" in my kill file, although some are "sock puppets" of the same ass wipe. Erh, person.

Pseudonyms are important here because some folks might "frown" in a very BIG way. And some last names can carry down to four or five people in the phone book. Now every lady I've been with knows my real name, but I don't know her's, except for one. And she doesn't care.

Oh yeah, "On the Internet nobody can tell you're a dog"