Backpage Underage

Once again if you do your research and choose selectively whom you want to play with you shouldn't have any worries being restrained.

And again
None of ya'll carry or have anything that's worth more than my reputation.

So say I steal a wallet with cash, maybe a car and a nice watch. Then I lose out on potentially thousands I could make by doing things the right way.
That's not too smart now is it?
  • ron32
  • 06-13-2017, 08:25 AM
My opinion, most women who do this are not in it for the long haul. Make a few bucks while they can, then move on. Lots of legit short time providers out there, but also the flip side of it, the criminal too. It's all a gray area when you get down to this 'hobby' anyway.

The more devious ones will steal, especially from the married guys. Like a married guy is going to call the police saying he was ripped off in a hotel room by a hooker. Only recourse is calling them out on forums like this or as some have put it, setting them up.
That's not too smart now is it? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
There's a very small % of providers that I would consider smart.
  • ron32
  • 06-14-2017, 06:54 AM
There's a very small % of providers that I would consider smart. Originally Posted by sjomonty
True, they are usually in this biz for a reason. Criminal records, can't hold a real job, other hobbies expenses, etc...
I guess I can count myself in that small percentage.

No record,
no other hobby expenses, ( OK fishing can be very expensive)
I do in fact hold another job(s), one(s) of my own design and around my own hours.

I also can hold an intelligent conversation with or without a dick in my mouth.