Crazy client

I read inconsistencies in her blast! Few red flags with her story. At least she aint outted him yet??
I read inconsistencies in her blast! Few red flags with her story. At least she aint outted him yet?? Originally Posted by winn dixie
I doubt that will happen. I met her at a GTG years ago and saw her BCD maybe a week after. She struck me as a decent person. She claims she posted this because of a negative review. I went back thru 4 pages of reviews and only found found one review;

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2837742

It’s a positive review. I’m not saying she doesn’t have a stalker. Might be true. But what can anybody do about it? She can’t go to LE. What’s she gonna say? I’m a hooker and one of my John’s is stalking me? It’s something she needs to handle privately IMHO. Nobody can help her here. Unless a hobbyist wants to get involved in something stupid.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2834801

I think this may be the “ review “ she was referencing.
Yeah I remember seeing a horrible review about her which probably deterred many potential clients. I believed it which would be a shame if it’s untrue.
The police will give a pfa to her, i drove for a girl 20 years ago who had a stalker. Every time he called or made contact she would report him and every once in a while he went to jail. Maybe she needs to meet him for an appointment and bite his dick.
Was going to keep my mouth shut but $@&!? It. A few years ago on SA the wonderful princess and her piece of shit boyfriend tried to rip me off. Fortunately I carry and they didn’t succeed. Maybe she changed her ways but I doubt it.
That’s why we’re here bro. Thank you.
My comment wasn’t to imply that everyone needs to help her out, just that she shouldn’t be mocked and criticized for asking for help
My comment wasn’t to imply that everyone needs to help her out, just that she shouldn’t be mocked and criticized for asking for help Originally Posted by wheretogo
Did she ask for help?
In my humble opinion, there was no “ask” for assistance that I read but there was an admission that it’s being posted to counter the negative review. Never met the gal but with the frequency that extracurricular activities occur I find it completely plausible that a lady who is usually cool has a desperate day and cash and dashes. Am I suggesting that the lady in this case did that? No. Would it surprise me if she did? No. The negative review included giving money upfront in a different venue than the encounter was supposed to occur. Much like placing a deposit you’ve just invited yourself to be ripped off so my sympathy for the OP of the negative review is limited. So, if your experience with this lady has been stellar, continue to see her. If you haven’t yet seen her but are interested, do so while thinking with the big head. As to the concern about making an appointment with someone where a stalker may suddenly appear…that’s why carry permits were invented. Yes, the pants may be over in the corner but that’s not that far away that they can’t be retrieved in the event of an emergency….you know, like a fire drill or a crazy stalker.

Like anywhere with any lady, your experience may vary from that of others. Me personally, I would pass on this one because it seems like for now there’s just a bit too much drama going on in her life. But, hey, maybe drama is your thing in which case - have at it boys.
Don’t know about you, but I’m certainly more inclined to see a lady when a crazy stalker might show up.
/sarc Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Or a provider who admits to texting a guys wife / girlfriend
is there really a watch list of client phone numbers???
is there really a watch list of client phone numbers??? Originally Posted by Wildman15601
And names. And job info. And spouses. And drivers license pictures. And whatever else people give them. You know, for "screening".
I have seen her multiple times through the years, never had any issues. I will take her side if for no other reason than the trick in question has a whopping 4 posts in over 2 years.

With that being said I also never got beat up at Starla’s, I didn’t get scammed by Jesse and Miss Crixi never posted videos of me fucking her on the interwebs.

Regardless of what actually happened or didn’t happen one thing should be clear.
Don’t ever, ever, ever, ever, ever give a deposit, ever.

Regardless of what actually happened or didn’t happen one thing should be clear.
Don’t ever, ever, ever, ever, ever give a deposit, ever. Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Along with don’t ever, ever, ever, ever, ever give personal information, your real name, spouse/girlfriend info, driver license pictures, etc.