Best Bar B Q ?

10 years ago Colters is it still open???
10 years ago Colters is it still open??? Originally Posted by binary13
There are 2 in Arlington one N Collins the other is off Little Road next to Hooters
Salt-lick in a small town near Buda, TX
North Main in Euless....
Hard-8 in Stephenville....
Coles one stop in Fairfield Tx. Best sausage and burgers around. The suasage is actually made in Slovecek Tx. You can pick it up at Sams. You won't regret it.
But as far as a free-standing BBQ classic joint, Clarke's Outpost in Tioga, TX. North of Little Elm, TX. Goo-ood! Originally Posted by Txn5inThick
Yep, Clarke's, very good. Would drive the HD up there for the ride-n-lunch anytime.
BBQ means different things to different people. To some, BBQ is pork while others would say beef.

Hard to beat Sonny Bryan's (not the chain but when Sonny actually ran the place) down by Parkland Hospital in Dallas. KC has some great places too.

For pork, gotta agree that Rendezvous is top notch.
Rib Crib in Tulsa & OKC.
I second Hard 8 BBQ in Stephenville but the one in Brady I think is better. Al's Chuckwagon in Lewisville was my favorite but he retired 8yrs ago, not the same place.
Salt-lick in a small town near Buda, TX Originally Posted by PGofL
Driftwood

There are so many in Texas that are good and different that it is impossible to pick one that is "the best".

I agree with "my own"
New Zion Missionary Baptist Church

It's just off I-45. This is some of the best Bar-B-Que I have ever eaten. Don't let appearances fool you, this place is great. They do carry out, and the price is very reasonable, many would say cheap.

2601 Montgomery Rd
Huntsville, TX 77343

best BBQ beef ribs are:
IN lOs angeles and sandiego
restaurant called Banderas

without a doubt

best beef ribs
  • Trey
  • 01-10-2011, 01:51 PM
New Zion Missionary Baptist Church

It's just off I-45. This is some of the best Bar-B-Que I have ever eaten. Don't let appearances fool you, this place is great. They do carry out, and the price is very reasonable, many would say cheap.

2601 Montgomery Rd
Huntsville, TX 77343

Originally Posted by O'Mike

this place was great when I was a kid I remember the old lady that would grab the meat out of a bucket with bare hands and cut it up for you. I was like gross cant believe she did that. But that shit was so damn good you did not care what she did to get it on your plate the sauce was the best. Today its not what it was still ok BBQ but not the same as back in the day. One of those things where if you missed it you missed it. But still ok BBQ.
this place was great when I was a kid I remember the old lady that would grab the meat out of a bucket with bare hands and cut it up for you. I was like gross cant believe she did that. But that shit was so damn good you did not care what she did to get it on your plate the sauce was the best. Today its not what it was still ok BBQ but not the same as back in the day. One of those things where if you missed it you missed it. But still ok BBQ. Originally Posted by trey
Rudy's in SA & N. of Dallas

Deemed so on national TV show

GREAT STUFF Maynard
Well I like my hometown Central Texas Style BBQ on 518 in Pearland!!!!! Dont go on Sunday or Monday cuz they are closed!!! They are great with the smoked meat - pork and beef - Texas Style with a Cubano flair!!!!
the Shed BBQ...best in the world!!!{and orlds best "tater salad" & "baked beans" too}

Ocean Springs Mississippi......they also have blues music/bands on fri & sat nites