SW Jessica-im on the hunt

Can't be caught slippin
U best proceed with a shit ton of caution. Thats mlk malcx territory. They know y ur there. Just dont stare down and keep it movin ull b good. I spent all fuckin night lookin for her and then i went back the next morning too at 8am. No luck at all. Left that area down south and headed towards paris on hh and nothin. Then to spring valley and josie and nothin. I also went to walmart off 75 and one girl at dennys and she was bombed from the last night. It just wasnt my day but im not givin up. Im glad to see all the convo about my expedition. God luck to u all and i hope u bastards dont grab her b4 i do.
  • BLM69
  • 11-29-2016, 09:11 AM
any way you can provide us with those pics and vids BLM69? Originally Posted by ashesfall23
I have a pic on my review, I learned her name SW Jessica aka the south Dallas unicorn on my second visit, I knew she was special after the first time I picked her up.
Thanks BLM for the pic. Just made it back and no luck as expected but the road trip was nice.
Jessica was out today. Picked her up and dropped her off at a nearby church that gives sack lunches till 1130am. I found her around 1045 this morning.
Damn u penny lol. Congrats u win the ghetto lottery
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2016, 08:28 AM
Jessica was out today. Picked her up and dropped her off at a nearby church that gives sack lunches till 1130am. I found her around 1045 this morning. Originally Posted by pennywise1
Any new Intel or review coming up?
Im headed to the area now. Should be there in about an hr or so
Nothin yet...man im gonna b so disappointed
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2016, 11:54 AM
Keep hunting my friend, she's a man eater and will rock your world......
Just talk to breezy who said she hasnt seen jess in 4 days
  • Lee47
  • 11-30-2016, 01:55 PM
Try Holmes, one block N of MLK.
I did no luck. Maybe another day
Hunt continues today