Why Do Minorities Hate Mayor Pete?

sure.. you got lots of time.. don't forget to post the link to my review of the black pregnant chick.. I'm particularly proud of that one Originally Posted by Chung Tran

you would be .. i wouldn't pay that nasty street skank to lick my toilet bowl .. before i flush it,

is she available to scrub toilets? with her tongue?? i may pay her .. just to watch her lick the residual poop from my ass off my toilet.

think a pic of that would be an image violation on ECCIE .. and humanity?

BAHHAAAAA
you would be .. i wouldn't pay that nasty street skank to lick by toilet bowl .. before i flush it,

is she available to scrub toilets? with her tongue?? i may pay her .. just to watch her lick the residual poop from my ass off my toilet.

think a pic of that would be an image violation on ECCIE .. or humanity?

BAHHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
we have different taste, it seems.. she sucked my cock exceptionally well, and when I shot my juice inside, her Baby leapt in the Womb like the Christ child.
we have different taste, it seems.. she sucked my cock exceptionally well, and when I shot my juice inside, her Baby leapt in the Womb like the Christ child. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.

I know so.. so do you.
I know so.. so do you. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.
sure.. you got lots of time.. don't forget to post the link to my review of the black pregnant chick.. I'm particularly proud of that one Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're a sick fuck for dreaming up that review. Are you so desperate to prove you're not a tranny chaser that you made up that review of fucking a preggo?
I think "she" was not pregnant!
And "she" had a dick instead! Just like those lady bois you like
Well no one can call you racist, lol.
we have different taste, it seems.. she sucked my cock exceptionally well, and when I shot my juice inside, her Baby leapt in the Womb like the Christ child. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Are you talking the Whackoff Kid’s mum because it seems like everybody gots handys and blowies from her. Is that why Whackoff says such things abouts the peoples of colours? Maybe he’s got mummy issues.
This post can be used as evidence in a paternity suit, lol.
Who is this dude I know who is this dude I never heard of that movie is this dude I never heard of him
He has almost zero support among African Americans and Latinos. Originally Posted by friendly fred
First things first. Win big in Iowa and New Hampshire then carry that momentum to sway the undecideds. We'll see how this strategy plays out, but for someone who started as a little-known newcomer, Mayor Pete is absolutely on the right track.
Mayor Pete is a fucking racist!! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Sounds like your kind of candidate!
First things first. Win big in Iowa and New Hampshire then carry that momentum to sway the undecideds. We'll see how this strategy plays out, but for someone who started as a little-known newcomer, Mayor Pete is absolutely on the right track. Originally Posted by andymarksman

see below. it's called an explainer. like yer fav leftist fag rag, VOX.

his problem with blacks is he doesn't care about them. he gives lip service to pander for votes but after the fact doesn't do shit for the minorities of South Bend. and black hate fags anyway .. we all know that, right??

OUCH!!! Corn Pop over Buttplug?

Black Leader in South Bend Endorses Joe Biden Over Pete Buttigieg

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/22/u...lack-vote.html

Pete Buttigieg Is in Bad Shape With Black Democrats. Here’s Why.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/21/u...ck-voters.html

how's this for a serious response?

"Mayor buttplug looks like a gay chipmunk looking to stuff his cheeks with dick nuts"

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAA

stop playing the wiener .. er whiner card would ya? you yabber about no one answering your questions yet look at the questions you ask. maybe your lack of replies is because you ask ridiculous questions? and you refute the answers as bullshit anyway so what's the point? you never post any facts to back up your "opinions" then claim they are facts. when facts are presented to refute your opinion you claims the facts are false.

and best of all, you run around in other forums claiming the political forum is "not worthy" of your "high intellect" yet here you are again. what a contradiction in terms you are. there's a word for that .. hypocrite. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
  • WTF
  • 12-01-2019, 04:47 AM
First things first. Win big in Iowa and New Hampshire then carry that momentum to sway the undecideds. We'll see how this strategy plays out, but for someone who started as a little-known newcomer, Mayor Pete is absolutely on the right track. Originally Posted by andymarksman
If Bloomberg's research has shown him to believe the the black vote can get behind him in the general than maybe just maybe it could get behind this guy.

Maybe Trump will sign softer drug laws and pardon all in for such and then they'll turn around and vote Democrats.

Who knows really.
Winning those states, which I hope he does, will be a big boost for him - but it might also coalesce the black and Hispanic vote around someone else.

Like all liberal Democrats, he needs to suck up to black and
Latino voters big time.

A moderate candidate just like him except not gay could win the Presidency against Trump if he didn't have the racist baggage. Mayor Pete is staking out a good position in the race - though Bloomie might take some of his votes, too.