let's test the new rules out

seems the powers that be have decided to enforce the rules against bullying...... ...... what should the wheel of topics land on today to winnow out the bullies? ...... let's talk about having a choice in age here and the older women's charms. countdown to bullies begins in one.. two.. three... Originally Posted by sue_nami
Often over the years I have started controversial threads with the intention creating debate with those who had differing opinions.

I regularly received very rude responses that did not address the topic but attacked me as a person. People doing so were given a pass because they were being "baited" into the confrontation.

It is extremely obvious that the OP has a very similar intention here with her choice of words. he has intentionally set out to generate hostility towards herself from a number of members.

Doesn't a post of this nature simply demonstrate a desire for controversial replies that are personal in nature? Why should the OP be offered any protection via guidelines?

Had she left out all mention of "testing the system" and simply posted her question she would be entitled to cry foul if singled out for the response she truthfully deserves....

As is?

She deserves what she asks for.
Expressing an opinion that you prefer to fuck women under 38 is fine. But comparing fucking an older woman to fucking a corpse was unnecessarily rude...

ztonk Originally Posted by ztonk

Is it? Maybe that is that person's opinion. Maybe that's the best way they can describe it. Now if they said fucking sue was like fucking a corpse, without actually fucking her, I can see that, but not a general statement not naming anyone.

Also if someone has fucked someone and compared it to fuckimg a corpse and named them, is that against the rules now? He fucked her, so he should be able to use whatever words in his vocabulary to describe it.

See where I'm getting at? I can see guys getting points for encounter reports because he described a lady and she doesn't like the way he did, she can rtm it and get payback.
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2018, 10:14 PM
It will be interesting to see where this goes. The site had gone decidedly over to the side of those who favor the machismo approach. It had certainly caused a lot of the higher classes ladies to take their talents to other, more private boards (talking in general, beyond Austin). Some of the more "this is a guy's board and it would be better if women couldn't post" men actually seemed to notice the departure of some desirable women, but never seemed to comprehend that they themselves chased them away.

I have not checked the numbers, but it seems interesting posts are down in the last year. It is reminding me of the fate of TBD, that went from the big board on the block, to a lawless free-fire zone, to the ladies leaving, to a wakeup call and attempt to fix it--but too late, and it whimpered off to oblivion.

I really hope ECCIE can avoid such a fate, which it was headed towards.

We shall see.

• Old-T
  • 08-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Is it? Maybe that is that person's opinion. Maybe that's the best way they can describe it. Now if they said fucking sue was like fucking a corpse, without actually fucking her, I can see that, but not a general statement not naming anyone.

Also if someone has fucked someone and compared it to fuckimg a corpse and named them, is that against the rules now? He fucked her, so he should be able to use whatever words in his vocabulary to describe it.

See where I'm getting at? I can see guys getting points for encounter reports because he described a lady and she doesn't like the way he did, she can rtm it and get payback. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
I actually agree with your points here.

I believe some civility needs to be injected into the expectations on here, but the dangerous slippery slopes you point out are quite real, and the mods have a difficult task ahead.
I actually agree with your points here.

I believe some civility needs to be injected into the expectations on here, but the dangerous slippery slopes you point out are quite real, and the mods have a difficult task ahead.
Originally Posted by Old-T
I disagree. St. C's sticky mentions insulting groups of members. Comparing women over 38 to corpses is clearly an insult to a group of people here.

So if anyone got told to cut the crap, what is the actual harm or danger there?

Last I checked, this site welcomes people of all ages etc. I expect that they do this for good business reasons.

And what is the motivation for members to seek out chinks in the armor and circumvent the rules? I don't know, but I guess they don't like everything they see here.

If so, there's no need to obsess about it. They can move on and find something they do like.

Seems like there are still many avenues for everyone to express honest opinions without being a dick about it.
The danger is you getting points for just describing someone.

How many times have you read on the public part of a review

Saggy tits
Mommy damage
Saggy ass
Looks prego but not
Cottage cheese thighs?

Ive seen it alot, and now it would be considered an insult because it was described that way. Something alot of guys would like to know before setting up an appointment I would think.
I'm not so sure it would go that far, unless you said those things and they weren't true.

Like that year-old thread that you just resurrected in co-ed where the guy seemed to be misinformed about a gal's menu.
  • Old-T
  • 08-12-2018, 11:51 PM
I'm not so sure it would go that far, unless you said those things and they weren't true. Originally Posted by Dev Null
That will be the challenge. Most those comments are subjective, starting with "saggy" for example.

It will be a challenge for mods to decide when is a negative comment "honest subjective opinion" vs "insulting"
The danger is you getting points for just describing someone.

How many times have you read on the public part of a review

Saggy tits
Mommy damage
Saggy ass
Looks prego but not
Cottage cheese thighs?

Ive seen it alot, and now it would be considered an insult because it was described that way. Something alot of guys would like to know before setting up an appointment I would think. Originally Posted by Kickrocks

My opinion is that it is all in how its said and used. You can get detailed important information out with out being rude and insulting. These sort of descriptions have been allowed in the reviews for a long time. You didnt see the ladies protesting about guys saying these.

They are talking about the insults thrown at people such as cunts, whores, bitches, fat, old, trannies, bbw, fags, ugly, gay and so on. These are thrown at a person to insult them purposely. You can write a review without being insulting and just straight up harsh.

They are talking about calling someone dumb or stupid for not agreeing with you or understanding what you meant.

They are talking about the insults thrown at people who partake in a different lifestyle, transsexuals, fetishes, pegging etc. You are not forced to open the post or even comment. You don't like the subject at hand then don't open it but going in there and being rude and purposely calling out those for enjoying something you don't is not necessary. You dont like TS, BBWS, golden showers, pegging, older providers, girls that arent 18... and so on its cool.. dont even open the thread up.. move on and start your own post about the 18 year old hottie you want to bang. This board is for variety and we are the last people to be judging each other.

Most of the time pictures typically show these sorts of things. If the pictures look to good to be true ask the lady if she has any new pictures that she can show you. If they are airbrushed or all professional ask her if she could shoot you a selfie. If not you can always privately PM a past reviewer or ask in the ML a simple question..were her picture accurate? Did her body type/physique match her pictures. Did she have signs of having children? It takes 2 seconds.

Examples:

Saggy tits- I've seen some guys make some crude comments like she had pancake, flap jack titts.. deflated, hang to the floor.. etc

Why not say not perky, slight hang, hang lower than natural, slight droop, can tell she has breastfed etc. Not firm or enhanced.

Mommy Damage- if you have it most women own it. If they dont and hide it or airbrush it out of their pictures then they cant get upset if mentioned.

Mommy tummy is not offensive, saying they have a little around the middle, a little pouch, extra weight in the midsection, she carries her weight in the tummy etc is not offensive.

Saying something like she had a gut, hanging fat roll(s), spare tire, really let her self go, seen better days.. etc is rude.

Nicely say she appears to have gained some weight, pictures need alittle updating, She didn't appear to be the lady in the picture etc

Saying someone has stretchmarks is not offensive if you have them it's a fact. Now saying something like you could draw a map with the number of lines she had would be rude. Saying she has some mommy Marks here and there or, she only has them here, or more noticeable ones here is not rude it is a fact.

Saggy ass... why not say not firm, not perky, not tight.

Looks prego.. hmm how about extra weight in the middle, tummy I wasnt expecting, appeared 20+ pounds more then photos. Unless you know she is pregnant.. that's insulting.

Cottage cheese thighs of course is rude. What happened to just calling it what it is cellulite. A lot of ladies have it and we dont need to be made fun of rudely for it.

Why not say she has some cellulite, a dimple or two, her skin is not as youthful, not smooth or blemish free etc.. Why not say she doesnt have firm skin and her thighs are not toned and defined. A lot nicer then saying thunder thighs or she has craters in her ass, or hail damage as some say.
It is not to censor the important information and opinions of those on the boards. It is to stop those who cant express an opinion with out going straight to personal attacks and insults.
while my preference of women is aligned with Whispers preferences, cough cough (surprised?), I understand why hearing Whispers tell us TIME and TIME AGAIN, is redundant, and boring as well. I agree, Whispers has good taste in women, in my opinion.

There are others, one I am very close to in fact, who is not sexually attracted to me, as he likes the SSBBW girls. The 300 and up club, ya hear me? I find that gross and unhealthy, but for my buddy, it makes his dick swell. To each their own.

I don't think I have to go into EVERY THREAD that mentions a SSBBW and restate my opinion. I don't have an ego that anyone here even cares about MY opinion. But for the record, I have stated it, and therefore, my words will forever stand (as long as there are web archives). nuff said.
^^^ but aren’t you a 300 and upper?
gateway glitch.
Hey great idea... why don’t you fix this bullshit.
First of all ztonk.
YOU added fucking a corpse to my post.
It’s not there!
Quit adding shit faggot! Just because you want to fuck corpses doesn’t mean you can impose your sickness on others buttmunch.

How do you know it didn’t really go:
Fucking old women is akin to digging up corpses and well...
telling them my you look lovely tonight Dear.
Both are quite sick to me.

If you’re always going to fill in the blanks and make shit up just ban me and let’s make the next handle.
We all know how difficult that is going to be.

By the way did you 5 point yourself for your disgusting fucking corpses post?
Like that year-old thread that you just resurrected in co-ed where the guy seemed to be misinformed about a gal's menu. Originally Posted by Dev Null
I did that out of curiosity of what the mods will do. I was kinda expecting them to close it because it was full of insults.