feel free to flame

If my multiple year membership to P411 and long term activity on ECCIE is not enough for a provider, it is her loss. Granted, she has the right to screen any way she wants, but only a FOOL would give a provider their real name and information. Yes, it is a Catch-22, but at some point there has to be a level of trust. Until a provider is willing to give me her real name, why should she get mine?
I thought a leopard never changed his spots? Over six years I have 25 ok's on P411 but granted many of those ladies are retired. I have 40+ reviews on this and other major boards. And check this out: I am a really good client who is clean, prompt, respectful and loads of fun. Don't you want good clients like me?

So does that resume and body of work mean nothing? Am I forced to make appointments just to get references within an arbitrary six month period? I very much understand your concerns but they tend to dwindle in the face of a history of good deeds and behavior.

Please tell me why I am wrong.
Snorting at the responses...

A tragic story comes to mind...

Once when I was in Austin, a guy that had seen some of the the respected ladies, goes to see another lady.

Well respected provider gave the girl a vouch for this client even though she hadn't seen him in almost 8 months. (He had took a "break", then came back on the scene).

So poor girl accepts the reference from well respected because, well she is well respected and had seen said gent for a long time before he went on hiatus.

While watching the new, breaking story comes across the screen.

Poor girl's body had been raped, beaten and dragged behind the H-E-B and left, naked for dead. (She was dead).

Now the respected lady is freaking out because she gave the poor girl the vouch for a client she hadn't seen in a while (8 months).

Yes, this is only 1 incident and ANYTHING can happen when seeing ANYONE. However, this should make a cold shiver run down anyone's back when you walk a mile in "OUR" shoes.

You men can do all the homework in the world to be informed about "us"/me. You know everything from my hair/ eye color to generally what my body looks like, on down to what my favorite foods are.

WE know jack shit about you. YOU are a ghost to us until we can piece together information to get an idea if we not only feel comfortable seeing you. And I (like other top notch ladies I know) go a step further to get a feel for if we will click during our date. (I'm not just a hole for a guy to get his rocks off, I prefer the connection)

IF my stellar reputation across several boards/states makes you nervous about giving me any type of information I need in order to feel safe about opening up my personal self (in the most vulnerable way, (i.e spreading my legs (for you crude ones)

Then, Yes, you need to move on.

Too many other men out there that have no issue in helping a lady feel 100% comfortable.

I also weep for the American education system as it seems reading comprehension is out the window now days.

IF you have the required info needed for my typical screening (P411 w/ current references, TER, Date-Check, what have you) THEN there is no need to give me your personal information.

HEll even Gina from P411 tells us ladies that P411 is merely a tool to use combined with our other methods of screening. Nothing is fool proof, and it is ridiculous to put your trust in 1 site/ method alone. (pretty common sense if you ask me)

Yes, it is a Catch-22, but at some point there has to be a level of trust. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
This caught my eye. (In no way directing this to you in particular)

Trust is earned not freely given.

If my multiple year membership to P411 and long term activity on ECCIE is not enough for a provider, it is her loss. Granted, she has the right to screen any way she wants, but only a FOOL would give a provider their real name and information. Yes, it is a Catch-22, but at some point there has to be a level of trust. Until a provider is willing to give me her real name, why should she get mine? Originally Posted by Cpalmson

You have got to be kidding. Seriously, you are kidding?

Once when I was in Austin, a guy that had seen some of the the respected ladies, goes to see another lady.

Well respected provider gave the girl a vouch for this client even though she hadn't seen him in almost 8 months. (He had took a "break", then came back on the scene).

So poor girl accepts the reference from well respected because, well she is well respected and had seen said gent for a long time before he went on hiatus.

Poor girl's body had been raped, beaten and dragged behind the H-E-B and left, naked for dead. (She was dead).

Now the respected lady is freaking out because she gave the poor girl the vouch for a client she hadn't seen in a while (8 months).

Yes, this is only 1 incident and ANYTHING can happen when seeing ANYONE. However, this should make a cold shiver run down anyone's back when you walk a mile in "OUR" shoes.

You men can do all the homework in the world to be informed about "us"/me. You know everything from my hair/ eye color to generally what my body looks like, on down to what my favorite foods are.

WE know jack shit about you. YOU are a ghost to us until we can piece together information to get an idea if we not only feel comfortable seeing you. And I (like other top notch ladies I know) go a step further to get a feel for if we will click during our date. (I'm not just a hole for a guy to get his rocks off, I prefer the connection)

IF my stellar reputation across several boards/states makes you nervous about giving me any type of information I need in order to feel safe about opening up my personal self (in the most vulnerable way, (i.e spreading my legs (for you crude ones)

Too many other men out there that have no issue in helping a lady feel 100% comfortable.

I also weep for the American education system as it seems reading comprehension is out the window now days.

IF you have the required info needed for my typical screening (P411 w/ current references, TER, Date-Check, what have you) THEN there is no need to give me your personal information.

HEll even Gina from P411 tells us ladies that P411 is merely a tool to use combined with our other methods of screening. Nothing is fool proof, and it is ridiculous to put your trust in 1 site/ method alone. (pretty common sense if you ask me)

Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Yup. This is an extreme case but I can think of at least five situations in the past two years where established, well-respected hobbyists "went bad"- certainly in less tragic ways, but still in ways that made most providers unwilling to see them. One of these guys had actually won "best client" on his home board for several years running. So yes, people DO change.

I don't understand why some hobbyists seem to have so much resentment over how ladies choose to screen. It seems pretty simple to me- if you aren't comfortable with my screening, then move on and we'll both be happy! So why all the anger? There are plenty other options out there, for both of us. From your side, for every lady with tight screening, there are several others with more relaxed or no screening. From my side, for every gent who chooses not to comply with my screening, there are several others who are happy to. So it shouldn't be a point of contention any more than whether or not a lady provides certain services.
No fucking way am I giving a hooker my information.

Go find another one.

It is her right to ask stupid shit and it is your right to tell her NOPE.

Real name my fucking ass.

Next you know you will have a pimp telling you he willng your wife.

You hookers look out for your safety and I will be the smart one and look out for mine. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

See! That's the problem with perception. First if one was to read what is being said versus just wanted to share the opinion (most likely a negative opinion)... The guy stated "occasionally when he's single" so why is a made up wife even mentioned? Secondly, clearly he's been looking - which is why he made reference to some woman finally caught his attention. Third, hookers?? Why does a woman who value her time and choose to do whatever behind close doors classified as a hooker?? That shit kills me! Definitely makes me understand what mentality this individual has because it's all about the way someone perceives someone's that dictates ones action. You have no respect for ones time... Because at the end of the day.... Married or not... Single and ready to mingle or not .. Every man that contacts a provider is certainly missing something in his life! And that's where I or the next woman comes in to fill that void... Whether u met this woman online school, job, hobby lounge, friend of a friend or at the park... Doesn't matter! It's business and if one has something VALUABLE then u don't give it away for FREE! Either comply or keep it pushing. It's her safety and she's not willing to compromise that for anyone or any money being offered! Respect it or don't! It can be so simple but yet people make things so complicated. DROPS MIC

And.... If one has so careful on his own business or family matters and didn't want to really jeopardize that... Then u shouldn't be doing what is being offered or not! Everything in life has consequences. Don't be sorry just be careful!
This caught my eye. (In no way directing this to you in particular)

Trust is earned not freely given.

Exactly! But yet folks FEEL they are exempt. Smh
  • Tetas
  • 07-10-2014, 10:28 AM
you can't keep commenting after you "drop mic", just makes you look like a doofus.
everyone should play as they see fit and shut the fuck up with telling everybody else why they're doing it wrong.
@riday - Actually it doesn't babe. I dropped the mic on that (comment)... Hence the single quote and not just a single reply to the thread.. So ask urself who looks like a doofus?. Now imma drop mic on you Smh
So much yes.

... if one has something VALUABLE then u don't give it away for FREE! ... Originally Posted by MissGeisha
Why not? Do you refuse TIPS?

I give away regularly. Sometimes it hurts, but more often it is rewarding.

Haven't you heard - giving is good for the soul?
I have zero issues with being asked those questions and depending on how current my screening info is, who is asking will determine whether or not I give it.

If I don't have the info she requires to feel comfortable then I'm ok with that too.
Why not? Do you refuse TIPS?

I give away regularly. Sometimes it hurts, but more often it is rewarding.

Haven't you heard - giving is good for the soul? Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I have heard of this and I also practice this but what ur speaking about/ referring to are *GIFTS *and as as far tips - I will refuse if I feel as though I didn't deserve (to my standards) however, I certainly believe one may be misconstruing and twisting words to break down my thought process my spider senses tell me..(but since u choose to break down let's break down ) . If I was a waiter at a restaurant feeling as tho I give great suburb customer service and the quality of my work was appreciated by my customers... That's like saying to my employer "I will work for free" while I'm saying to myself "I hope i get tips". Who does that??? Point them out. I'll wait.

Tips is for going above and beyond the call of duty and or making one feel very appreciated in the service they received. Still doesn't ground for that provider to work for free. Big difference sweetie