Toxic Masculinity and the Liberal Left

https://t.me/rrndaily/250586 Originally Posted by bambino

isn't junk punching a low blow in boxing?

bahahahahaaaa
You talking about another man’s JUNK again?
Smith knew what he was doing. Had he really been pissed he would have used a fist instead of open hand. He knew where the line was and not to cross it.
will smith resigned from the academy.
There's a whole lot of things to unpackage:

1. Chris Rock roasted a person's wife. You are in grey area when you start talking about a person's wife or kids but he has every right to do so.

2. Will Smith slapped Chris Rock in "defense" of his wife.. well it affected him, Martin Lawrence and several other actors who had movie projects setup. That's liability.

3. Its not just the liberal left talking about Will's actions. In the MGTOW movement, many are using this incident as a case of Beta male behavior simply because of who Jada is which in my view is a borderline predator having groomed August Alysina (the rapper and best friend of Will and Jada's son).

4. You can't talk about traditional gender roles today without the dialogues becoming toxic.
I just wonder why this thread is even in this particular forum. When the fuck did a rich actor slapping a rich comedian become political? To me, Will Smith looked like a bitch for not punching a man and Chris Rock looked like a bitch for not going after him after that sissy slap. That's hardly political and should be left for tabloid gossip.

Are some of you capable of even looking at life without turning it into politics? All I saw was one rich bitch slapping another rich bitch and nothing more and nothing less from any of it. And then the guy who got slapped continued on with his comedy monologue because it didn't even hurt and later the dude who slapped him crying... or do you think that all of a sudden there is an elevated political demand to decrease the rampant black on black violence with rich black multimillionaires at Hollywood award ceremonies by the far left? LOL
i thought whole thing was staged.
If I were the Smiths, I would have simply walked out of the event while calling my lawyer to see if anything could be done through his office.

As much as I might want to get physical at the time, it seems a bad idea to throw the first "punch", however limp-wristed, on live television, even if it was the lowest viewing audience ever.
Anyway; I made the OP because, among other things, prior to the pandemic hysteria, the liberal-left was openly and loudly advocating for direct, public confrontation with public figures they didn't agree with, Pence, Saunders and others. President Obama and Maxine Waters are the most prominent figures that come immediately to mind. Even private individuals were to be confronted as was documented in a number of videos.

Influenced by this rhetoric, a liberal-left gunman even went after the Republican baseball team, gunning down several lawmakers with an assault rifle(talk about "armed insurrection")

The Smith-Rock event is just an outgrowth of that advocacy, and because it was black-on-black violence between two liberals, the left is in a quandary as to which side to come down on. Looks like Smith is wilting in guilt just now though.
It could have easily been staged. I am not totally convinced that it wasn't staged.
smith is a soy boy. he should have not let his wife use him like that.
It could have easily been staged. I am not totally convinced that it wasn't staged. Originally Posted by Levianon17

a slap instead of a punch? its something swishy homos would do.
I just wonder why this thread is even in this particular forum. When the fuck did a rich actor slapping a rich comedian become political? To me, Will Smith looked like a bitch for not punching a man and Chris Rock looked like a bitch for not going after him after that sissy slap. That's hardly political and should be left for tabloid gossip.

Are some of you capable of even looking at life without turning it into politics? All I saw was one rich bitch slapping another rich bitch and nothing more and nothing less from any of it. And then the guy who got slapped continued on with his comedy monologue because it didn't even hurt and later the dude who slapped him crying... or do you think that all of a sudden there is an elevated political demand to decrease the rampant black on black violence with rich black multimillionaires at Hollywood award ceremonies by the far left? LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... Agreed there, mate. ... I actually found the whole thing funny.

### Salty