Good Mechanic

Hmm...
2015-01-18-08-23-40-1695926717.jpeg

Here you deserve this .....

Here you deserve this ..... Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Why?
Wow, you guys really take things the wrong way and blow it up smh. What all matters to me is that the person took no offense to it Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Good to see you back hon, Welcome Back!
^^^^ + 1
My truck sprung a leak....It's in the lower engine somewhere????
....... Originally Posted by gscott11
Back on topic.....

.....can you just switch over to the upper engine?

You are fucked....

It is the Flux Capacitor.... them things are not cheap... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Awww come on guys, it's so simple. Maybe you need a refresher course. Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays.
I assume your truck is a diesel engine. Might be the head gasket or the head engine is crack. You're looking at $8000 repair my friend. But take it to a mechanic for estimate
Sounds like either your canooter valve or a muffler gasket for sure....
I assume your truck is a diesel engine. Might be the head gasket or the head engine is crack. You're looking at $8000 repair my friend. But take it to a mechanic for estimate Originally Posted by doppelganger110
...or maybe the oil filter housing gasket is leaking BUT the mechanic tells you it's your head gasket. I'm sure he'll fix the real problem for free while he's doing the big ticket repair.
TV invents a disease - You think you have - So you buy our dr**s - And soon you depend on them - Pain is in your mind - Gotcha comin' back for more - Again and again and again and again - Gonna rip you off - Rip you off - Doctor says you need surgery now - Feelin' good 'til the side effects - Fuck up something else - You're ensnared by the medicine man - Paying up the ass - Again and again - Gonna rip you off - Trust your mechanic - To mend your car - Bring it in to his garage - He tightens and loosens a few spare parts - One thing's fixed, another falls apart - And the rich eat you - A magazine says your face don't look quite right - Unless you wear our brand new wonder creme tonight - Never look right again - Unless you grease your skin - Again and again and again and again - Gonna rip you off - Told you're depressed - So of course you see the psychiatrist - Right when you hit your neuroses' roots - He confuses you - He fucks your head up worse - Gotcha feeling helpless - You're comin' back for more - Again and again - Gonna rip you off - Rip you off - Trust your mechanic - To make you well - You're seeing an awful lot of him now - The quicker he makes your life fall apart - The more money you put in his pockets - Trust your mechanic - To plug your holes - Trust him to make more - Somewhere else - Trust your mechanic - He'll always come through - And rip you off
I assume your truck is a diesel engine.

...... Originally Posted by doppelganger110
The op included he has the V10.

That's a gasser.
The op included he has the V10.

That's a gasser. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Right forgot about that
Angieslist.com compares competitors! Check it out. It may help you
I've always wondered if Angie was cbj or bbj.