Clip:Nominee for best BJ ever

I will sacrifice my time as a judge. I have tested many dallas ladies and know exactly what to look for.
I take on anyone, anytime. I'm in the mood for a good BJ contest. Who will come up against me? You better bring your A game girlies!!

Ya this is a total ADpost. I couldn't help it. I'm damn horny. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I tend to get lost in the moment so count me in

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Can I get in on this threAD also...
OH and Kayla, I am always up for a good challenge! But just so you know if I was bringing a game It would definately be
an A+ game! But since I dont play games I will just be my talent !! Originally Posted by fawn
I can Vouch for all three of you Sexy Ladies!!! Boy, am I a lucky guy or what!!! lol I love this Hobby!!! It's been said before, but I'll say it again; "We sure are Super Lucky Guys in the Dallas Ft Worth area!!!

I would love to be the Judge of this challenge!!! Please let me know where to sign-up!!!
I take on anyone, anytime. I'm in the mood for a good BJ contest. Who will come up against me? You better bring your A game girlies!!

Ya this is a total ADpost. I couldn't help it. I'm damn horny. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Really? I ain't skeert of you. Time and place and I always bring my "A" game!
well, i have done deep research on this subject in the past and have researched w/ three of the women who have posted in this thread.

and i can say w/out hesitation that all three of them are delitefully wonderful!!!
not only toe curlers but body curlers!!
and i f they weren't so far away from me, i'd see them more often.

btw, i am open to receiving additional grants to continue my research :^)
Bjs love them I LIVE to suck...
Kayla has a championship technique!! no doubt about it.
I offer my little guy for use in BJ playoff. Use it all ya want.
  • fawn
  • 09-04-2012, 05:42 PM
well, i have done deep research on this subject in the past and have researched w/ three of the women who have posted in this thread.

and i can say w/out hesitation that all three of them are delitefully wonderful!!!
not only toe curlers but body curlers!!
and i f they weren't so far away from me, i'd see them more often.

btw, i am open to receiving additional grants to continue my research :^)
Originally Posted by pmdelites
Hummmm, toe curlers and body curlers now that sounds like a whole lot of fun.... I wonder who you are referring to....
But what I love most is when they sit straight up and say what is in your mouth? it is just my tongue... my BJ is not
for the weak, they are very aggressive and very intense....
These ladies are teasing ... these lovely women don't give bjs.
I'd like in.....is it too late?