DATY Specials/Rates

Fawn does a DATY only special (reduced rate from FS) she has lots of takers. Originally Posted by LuckJack

I am going to have to talk to FabulousF*ckinFawn and figure out how she can do that without taking it to the next level. Don't think I could do it.
Most off my visits are 3/4's daty or I try them to be, lol.
I can't imagine why any woman would object, yet some do. Seems to me that if giving pleasure is pleasure then why in the world would you mind?
I am going to have to talk to FabulousF*ckinFawn and figure out how she can do that without taking it to the next level. Don't think I could do it. Originally Posted by reese foster
Reese
I would be more then happy to help you figure out how to
I am going to have to talk to FabulousF*ckinFawn and figure out how she can do that without taking it to the next level. Don't think I could do it. Originally Posted by reese foster
don't talk to FFF, don't think i want you to know. i like all your levels especially that last one.
Hell yeah! I love it! I offer a complete GFE session, so of course it's part of the session if you want it to be! However, I have never had a special for just DATY itself. If that's all you were interested in, I'm sure something could be worked out. Otherwise, keep workin' that tongue! lol
  • fawn
  • 07-25-2010, 09:38 AM
Fawn does a DATY only special (reduced rate from FS) she has lots of takers. Originally Posted by LuckJack
Thank you LuckJack, I do offer a Daty/Dato special only
for the men that just love to pleasure us women.....

Because you're ReeseF*ckinFoster I will tell you....
In my night stand beside the bed sleeps Big Red....
No really girl, I love a good tongue lashing.....But
Shit you already knew that didn't you.......
yayyyyy for the guys who love daty
Most off my visits are 3/4's daty or I try them to be, lol. Originally Posted by lilsmurf

So are there hobbyist out there that would actually set up an appt for strictly DATY like they would a Blow n go????

• PT4ME
  • 07-25-2010, 02:29 PM
So are there hobbyist out there that would actually set up an appt for strictly DATY like they would a Blow n go????

Originally Posted by Sophie
....... was thinking the same thing Soph..... glad a lady said it first! Seems kinda backwards to me but to each there own.....

-PT-
DATY is my most favorite activity .....and I hope that the providers I know enjoy it as much as I do ............her pleasure is just as important as mine ......
  • fawn
  • 07-25-2010, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sophie

Yes mam Sophie, I have a lot of guys that come see me
just for my Daty/Dato session....
I love it!!! You can daty with me for hours.
I guess if someone pulled my head between her thighs, forced my mouth open, pulled my tongue out and placed it against her warm, soon to be wet, delicious privates, then, yes, I would feel obligated to do daty, but only because I was made to. (but only for 20 or 30 minutes or so!!)
If the lady offers GFE, then I'm sure DATY is on her menu of fine quisine.