A question of intimacy...

• motor
  • 08-28-2013, 10:54 AM
Just over the past few months, I've noticed something different and men seem to really appreciate it and react positively to this.

It's touching the face. Using my finger to draw a line from his hairline to his chin. Rubbing his head. Discovering the shape of his cheeks, his eyebrows, his mouth.

A gentle kiss to the eyes. A smiling kiss to the nose.

A gesture so soft, so intimate, so completely real.

Knowingly touching the face is just supreme. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Wow Elisabeth, that would all work on me. Very nice
I think we're lucky you ladies can't charge us to view this thread. I'd be looking for the cc slot on my PC.
I think we're lucky you ladies can't charge us to view this thread. I'd be looking for the cc slot on my PC. Originally Posted by OldGrump

THAT made me LOL!
Raquel all the teasing and naughty bits you've been posting today have you on my radar. That might be good or bad depending on how you look at it..... Best case its a bit of both and a lot of fun.
VNurse ANYBODY that spends time on your table and does not feel the intimacy in the room is dead!

dang it has been WAY too long got to come see you SOON.
VNurse ANYBODY that spends time on your table and does not feel the intimacy in the room is dead!

dang it has been WAY too long got to come see you SOON. Originally Posted by jimlizardking
Aw thank you darlin! Hope to see you soon!

P.S. I STILL love your handle!
I have found kissing the top of her hand on meeting and her palm as we commence intimate activity is a well received ice breaker. I would sure like to hear more from the ladies I am a quick learner
For me...holding hands during oral when a hand might be free..even during intercourse, maybe a nice bit of eye contact during the tryst where the expression in her eyes is one of pleasure, the occasional neck nuzzle...but then again, I'm pretty simple.
It really turns me on to get a warm and genuine welcoming kiss - oh, do I love to kiss. After the first deep kiss, a light nuzzle on my neck, a kiss on my ear, and I am on my way.
Honestly it is the eye contact. The look that can just drive you crazy. Sex is one thing but gazing into her eyes deeply is something else. My ATF girl has that look, like she is there only for you. The playful banner back and forth makes the time special.
I woke up this morning thinking about this thread. I can't believe I forgot to mention helping me take my shirt of and putting it back on when the session is over. That gives such a warm intimate feeling - or am I just a sentimental old fart?

The routine is to "get comfortable". Helping with the process is not only intimate, it is hot and sexy. More ladies should try it. That is the best "warm up" there is. (And let us help you the same way.)
...The routine is to "get comfortable". Helping with the process is not only intimate, it is hot and sexy. More ladies should try it. That is the best "warm up" there is. (And let us help you the same way.) Originally Posted by OldGrump
ABSOLUTELY!!!
Starts with lady that answers the door in a mans dress shirt and a smile. Participating in get more comfortable not just leaving me in a room to "get comfortable". Bath together with candles and conversation and gentle touch. Just a thought
sweet kisses behind my ear.... gives me goose pimples!!!, showers together do it for me too, that's a 2 in 1. i get my illusion and she knows i am clean!
sweet kisses behind my ear.... gives me goose pimples!!!, ... Originally Posted by mr_smooth
My ears are an erogenous zone. I know that a lot of women don't like their ears messed with but I adore it!

Massaging my ears. Pulling them. Kissing them all over.

Makes me smile just thinking about it!

And I agree with the other part. Playing with my ears will give me goose bumps, too!