Open Apology to the community !

I'm kind of tired of this thread going on or guessing games. WTF is the point of an "open apology to the community" if no one "in the community" knows what the hell you are talking about?
Am I the only one who feels like this is a red herring? I have read about those in my extensive collection of leather bound books.
is it transmitted? Originally Posted by Sgent30
That is an interesting point, something health related does fit into this puzzle--"dirty rotten"--yes that would be.
The meat of all of this is here!

"The one lady (not my old friend) that came to my home and checked on me was all I thought anything was about, but the two ladies together did plan something else and apparently their little plan did what it was designed to do. It deeply frightened someone, enter feared with her normal life and she in her fear may be making others also afraid. Her fear was justified if what happened was real, it is not !" Originally Posted by goodguy22
I see that you reviewed Liz, and just minutes later that review is picked on her BP advertisement.

What are you up to?
I see that you reviewed Liz, and just minutes later that review is picked on her BP advertisement.

What are you up to? Originally Posted by Wanna bone

If you notice Liz is now a member here and her name sounds a little too much like his.. Goodgirlpcb hmm..
If you notice Liz is now a member here and her name sounds a little too much like his.. Goodgirlpcb hmm.. Originally Posted by NaughtyLittleNative
Liz is NOT connected with this in any way, just happened I saw here ( never saw her before ) as this happened. Please don't punish her because she happened to just had seen me. She is new and yes I did tell her about this site but nothing else because I will always tell any providers I meet about this site, just as someone somehow invited you here as well.
Liz is NOT connected with this in any way, just happened I saw here ( never saw her before ) as this happened. Please don't punish her because she happened to just had seen me. She is new and yes I did tell her about this site but nothing else because I will always tell any providers I meet about this site, just as someone somehow invited you here as well. Originally Posted by goodguy22
I did also tell her I would do a review of her so she COULD if she desired to join this site, how she described herself in her ad, I honestly do not recall if the words good girl was in it or not when I first saw it? I admit telling her if I could I would try to help her get started ( as if i some how could do something that mattered other than an honest review)..
Not a disease !
I did also tell her I would do a review of her so she COULD if she desired to join this site, how she described herself in her ad, I honestly do not recall if the words good girl was in it or not when I first saw it? I admit telling her if I could I would try to help her get started ( as if i some how could do something that mattered other than an honest review).. Originally Posted by goodguy22
Liz is cool and you have verified your intentions with her (you sure are an accommodating person) but the open forum apology to the "mystery people" has not been explained.

Don't want Liz to end up as your next apology
I will give the OP until Sunday to clarify things. If not, this thread will be closed. Also, people need to be very careful about speculating when it comes to disease and members. Please re-read the guidelines. Some here are walking right up to them. Let's not go any further.
Taking this with a grain of salt........ this is the same guy that authored "The Faces of Eve." Same kind of weird story, too much time on his hands...... please only share useful information in the future.
Taking this with a grain of salt........ this is the same guy that authored "The Faces of Eve." Same kind of weird story, too much time on his hands...... PLEASE only share useful information in the future. Originally Posted by Hue Briss
Hue Briss...I could not have stated that any better myself,
???GOOD???guy22 is the complete Oxymoron of his self-appointed name.
I will give the OP until Sunday to clarify things. If not, this thread will be closed. Also, people need to be very careful about speculating when it comes to disease and members. Please re-read the guidelines. Some here are walking right up to them. Let's not go any further. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

It appears that every one touched by this have resumed their normal lives and things seem back to normal so this thread and story has played itself out, it maybe was an over kill to post to the entire community but had the incident been widely spread through the community this thread would have been very relevant but as it turned out ( a good thing ) very few were actually involved!!

On another level I have made a personal note to avoid 3:30 am comments while on Ambian that I fail to realize I have posted. I truly am an often unwise newbie and this past month hopefully will be the last one my ignorance and then stupidity is so boldly placed for all to read.

Ignorance
is a state of being uninformed and unaware.
As for
stupidity
, it is knowing what is right and trying to find it in the wrong.
STUPIDITY
IS NOT THE LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, BUT THE ILLUSION OF HAVING IT.