Jades Raid

• Aoi
  • 10-30-2019, 05:56 PM
There are nuances to most of these situations :

The fact is, a place did get raided. And that sucks.

However, we don't know the reason this happened. There are a myriad of reasons that a place was *finally* busted after so many years operating.

Is it prudent to go around thinking it's the end of the scene? Probably not. It is not outside the realm of possibility that the establishment didn't comply with some sort of request and pushed the powers-that-be to drop the hammer? Yes, that is certainly plausible.

However, it is beyond stupid to go around making light of the situation by acting like "Hurhurhur, the police was inside looking for donuts!"

That's stupid.

My point is, you can be cautious but not go around holding end-of-the-world signs.
They investigate this place for a month found investors and a restaurant in South Lake but did not write down a single license plate number or identify a single john? I know the article does not say this but does anyone believe authorities did not investigate johns?
The article says they detained those inside. So it sounds like they detained the Johns. Maybe some people here
I've been to that restaurant, and one of the waitresses looked very... friendly

Their dim sum is good
I think it's naive to try and predict when and where LE will strike regardless of election years and politics. It's best to be vigilant and cautious at ALL times whenever engaging in certain activities. LE can act whenever it wants and whenever they deem it necessary, 24/7, 365, during any calendar year. I don't think that people think this is the end game for these type of establishments because I certainly don't. It will not end entirely as they will just play the shell game and move around or others will fill the void. There is nothing wrong with using some common sense and being as safe as you can be. Anything can happen at anytime and some of us don't want to be caught up in a bad situation. It can effect lives, relationships and personal finances along with embarrassment and inconvenience. Be smart on how you conduct yourselves and don't walk around with your eyes closed because anything can happen to you if you don't even see it coming!!
Here is NBC5’s report:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/6-...564136321.html

Looks like a number of sub-amps were part of the same operation.
I think that one lady has been busted before maybe hometown spa
Smelled like mold at Jade Spa? Black mold oh no, better get myself a mold test
Here is NBC5’s report:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/6-...564136321.html

Looks like a number of sub-amps were part of the same operation. Originally Posted by TinMan
First of all Jae and Chung’s mug shots are not bad for older Asian chicks. I bet they were hotties in their day. Second, authorities netted $370k on this bust. That’s quite an incentive to keep shaking these places down.
I saw the jade spa closing reported on channel 8 news this morning, these spas are closing at a pretty fast rate, we better enjoy while we can gentlemen.
If this group was operating 6 amps and sub amps the size of the enterprise and the large cash balance made them a target for LE. We wish all the ladies the best. That smell of BBQ at Jade was awesome. It was a landmark.
That one lady owns 3 subamps in arlington. She has a rose tattoo on her shoulder
The article says they detained those inside. So it sounds like they detained the Johns. Maybe some people here Originally Posted by Doug4343
Actually the article cites “six men and women were arrested”. It could be a typo or the are being very quite about the men
Second, authorities netted $370k on this bust. That’s quite an incentive to keep shaking these places down. Originally Posted by FunMonday
This. The drug money fountain (seizures/grants) is drying up, and cops have long used the money seized in drug raids as mad money to buy stuff for their departments. That's why they're all ramping up traffic tickets and buying unmarked cars.

These spas have existed here a long time. But their owners have been stupidly careless in dealing with the cash produced, and now those boxes of $20's are bringing cops like flys to shit.
That one lady owns 3 subamps in arlington. She has a rose tattoo on her shoulder Originally Posted by Thaiman
So is that like the minor leagues for AMP girls? Start them out slow giving out handjobs and step them up to full service?