Service providers love it when ...

LMAO! I read that several times and laughed just as hard every time. I'm going to have to get some depends just so I can put them on every time I go to read one of your posts.

noise is never a problem for me. im too busy concentrating using my "inner voice" saying to myself "dont cum ,dont cum, dont cum......oops! dont fart ,dont FART, DONT FART! Originally Posted by knotty man
I'll take a "troll" I mean try.
This might seam elementary but, I love it when a guy PMs first then calls. "Hey my name is _________. I just sent you a PM from handle________. Are you free today at this time for this long.

On the other hand I dislike when I say: You won't have to knock. I will be right at the door to let you in. I prefer to start conversation once you are inside and I close the door. But they knock very loud and want to have a huge greeting in the doorway for all the neighbors to hear anyway.

Also, it pains me to ask a visitor to be a little more quiet. I wish we could be as loud a we want. The reality is most hotel/apartments, not matter how nice, have thin walls. I prefer when a gent uses his bedroom voice in the bedroom. Aside from certain excitable moments I find a loud voice to be, counterseductive. It's like dude, I'm right here, why are you yelling. LOL.

I hope this give some insight even if it has already been stated. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Ditto.

As for me heres my input. Would be nice if clients would shave face,brush teeth, scrub all your junk, and take class on how to dine at the Y Seriously !

And when calling dont say "hows it going" or "are you busy". Sounds so chessy and will result in an immediate hang up from me lol. I just don't put up with any B.S.