Gas on the Rise!!!! Is My Hobby Going Up Too?

That is true EA. I image Donald would tell her she's got the Penthouse Suite with unlimited use of his private jet.
That is true EA. I image Donald would tell her she's got the Penthouse Suite with unlimited use of his private jet. Originally Posted by shorty
Uh yeah ... and Donald would be getting sucky sucky all day!
I think if you were F****ing Donald, you would have to worry more about his daughter. I believe she would be extremely jealous of you because of husband possibly straying!!
I think if you were F****ing Donald, you would have to worry more about his daughter. I believe she would be extremely jealous of you because of husband possibly straying!! Originally Posted by shorty
You weren't kidding. Man you really are from AR.

The daughter worrying about the hubby straying when Naomi is with her father man hang on I'm all confused lol
The daughter worrying about the hubby straying when Naomi is with her father man hang on I'm all confused lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Lmfao Yeah I didn't get that one. That's something new to me and I'm a relationship sexpert .
HaHa EA!! Yep I'm from AR. Think about it! You have this smoking hot 21yr (Naomi) F***ing Donald. Then you have Ivan's husband over here probably begging to get some from her. Wouldn't you be trying to see if Naomi would give you some on the side?
LMFAO
I am pretty sure I'll be spending more on companionship with the surge in oil...
It would be foolish for us to raise prices, that would only mean we would have less clients....
It would be foolish for us to raise prices, that would only mean we would have less clients.... Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
For you, I'd pay more.

But I'm perfectly fine with you not raising your rates.
Sometimes.. raising your rates means more clients because you're appealing to a new audience. I know this first hand. Just saying.
wow.....so looks like i need to get a part time job at exxon and concierge at local up scale hotel. Then i should be able to persuade my provider girl friends into a bartering relationship. fuck for hotel stay......and gas for sloppy bj.....

what city please./....lol
I have a set amount I am willing to hobby with and I have 2 large cities about and hour and a half away. The more the price of fuel goes up, the more likely it is that I am going to stay home and see local girls rather than travel to the big cities.

Luckily there are a few good girls in my hometown and some travelling SP's that are in my price range and provide really good VFM. Girls raising their rates, for me it just helps to narrow my selection to those that provide great GFE at my price point.
wow.....so looks like i need to get a part time job at exxon and concierge at local up scale hotel. Then i should be able to persuade my provider girl friends into a bartering relationship. fuck for hotel stay......and gas for sloppy bj.....

what city please./....lol Originally Posted by windowshopper
no no no the part-time attendants at exxon can't do anything. Get a job in the Corporate office.. lmao. As for concierge YES!

C'mon down to Charlotte, NC
If any the ladies should roll back there prices to the 80's!! Say $50 for BBBJ and HJ, $75 for FS, and $100 for FS and Greek!!