Trimming

Sandy is strickly L1 only
  • cymru
  • 08-25-2016, 01:11 PM
I aspire to electrolysis.
I have found that "Nair" works well on all areas.
Duct tape is the best and easiest way to manscape. Originally Posted by pyramider
You may have found the one single exception to the rule, "If it moves and shouldn’t, use Duct Tape, if it doesn’t move and should, use WD-40." Nice work!
Car Man are you joking about nair or serious?
Car Man are you joking about nair or serious? Originally Posted by Mavs fan
I tried it once. If you leave it on just a little too long (not a lot, just even a little) you will look and feel like your scrotum got a BAD sunburn. Effect lasts for days and not fun at all. I started shaving after that. Once you get the knack, it's easier and no nicks or razor burn if you watch what you're doing.
You guys who do the waxing - how often do you have to get it done?
You guys who do the waxing - how often do you have to get it done? Originally Posted by Bobave
Depends on your personal hair growth. 5 to 6 weeks for me. Anything less and it's not long enough for the wax to grab. Some need to go every 3 weeks.
Once you get the hang of it, shaving works perfectly well but got to be careful & precise around the nut sack. Every single provider I have seen has expressed that they much prefer man-scaped privates versus not. Since I much prefer women bald as a BB, I get it.