Ladies who Like hair teased

Lol yeah my ex was losing his hair in his early twenties and tried to blame it on me saying it was from stress lol I thought it was hilarious and told him he just had bad genes and needless to say I was single shortly after hahaha
Lol yeah my ex was losing his hair in his early twenties and tried to blame it on me saying it was from stress lol I thought it was hilarious and told him he just had bad genes and needless to say I was single shortly after hahaha Originally Posted by DallasDarkHairedBarbie
LOL that's funny but kinda cruel though. I feel sorry for the young chap..bad enough to lose your hair in your forties and fifties.
The OP said “not pulled or yanked”.. For the ladies that object to hair pulling. This sounds more sensual than grabbing your hair from behind and pretending you’re a bull and he’s a star in the rodeo. And can last more than 8 seconds. I love it!

But I don’t really have a “hairstyle” like some ladies do. I just brush it back off my face and then lift the ends and roots with some styling spray. Paul Mitchell Finishing Spray or pump is a good one. Smells great and has a firm hold without getting the hair hard and crunchy.

Most people rarely get any attention to their scalps, which is very sensitive. A slow, sensual touch of his fingers on my back, moving to my hair and gently running his hand through the soft, silky hair spilling over my shoulders, really gets me going. It feels amazing. And I always have bed head when I get up anyway. So not like it can get any more rumpled! I tend to look like I just got laid.

And a lot of guys like it too. I’ve done it to bald men as well as guys with long, full hair. The key is to touch lightly and delicately. Just skim the tips of your fingers along the sensitive places. Back, head, underarms, sides of the torso, between his legs, teasing the balls and peen, barely touching him, until it just drives him crazy. Makes my man purr.

I also like to gently tease his ears and the bottoms of his feet too. And I like to give and to receive a good foot massage. I had several foot fetish guys, loved it. A good firm neck and back rub is great too.
I love to have my hair lovingly caressed. Run your fingers through it....gentle tug...makes me squirt every time. You PULL it...generally gets you slapped.