Encounter: Went Rabbit Hunting, and Caught Bunny in her Warren at Four Seasons

Originally Posted by Blackout100

I like how nobody has posted ''what's a 'Warren'''?, as if you all know exactly what that is, LOL. I know damn well 3-4 of you had to look it up
Bunny breathing life back into 4S like Pamela Anderson on Baywatch
Bunny breathing life back into 4S like Pamela Anderson on Baywatch Originally Posted by Blackout100
Ha! That she is. We need David Hasselhoff commenting in this thread, he should know better than anybody
She really is the second air, she brought Julie and Cindy with her
She really is the second air, she brought Julie and Cindy with her Originally Posted by Megatoad
Interesting. So Bunny is not only valuable for her own skills, but for bringing other talent behind her?

I’ve heard of that with sports teams. A free agent might say he will sign with a certain team, if that team signs a player whose contract is up. Good players want evidence that a Team is taking the right steps to win. Makes sense that great providers want other great providers working in the same AMP, Because first that AMP needs to be viewed as a destinations AMP.
I think these gals move at the recommendations of their friends. Word of mouth
I think these gals move at the recommendations of their friends. Word of mouth Originally Posted by Blackout100
Yup. And what greater information source is there? Your friends will tell it to you straight.

All it would take for me, is a description of the room shower set up. Four Seasons crushes other AMPs' shower facilities.
Originally Posted by SpringFest
Originally Posted by Blackout100
Is she really 30? I’m guessing she’s really 40 something looking 30 something with American standard eyes? Originally Posted by Dirkdiggler41
Prob 40s but that means that compared with normal girls, more sexy than late 20s IRL
Prob 40s but that means that compared with normal girls, more sexy than late 20s IRL Originally Posted by CleverBucky
Hey welcome "new member" CleverBucky from New York!!! Enjoy your time on Eccie.

Great review as always Chung. Bunny sounds like a fun time.