sex foods!!

Ice, for going down on her!
All those things Tara, & a pickle. Dill pickle of course Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Yummy, I love dill pickles, especially pickle juice.
hmmmmm.... i was thinking cheesecake?..... jk jk but fruit would be nice... and its healthy of course! Originally Posted by Brooke Cumsalot
yep, brought a lady to dinner and got a cheesecake to go with the fancy little icing in a seperate container. the icing never made it on the cheesecake but sure was good!
  • st929
  • 08-24-2010, 03:54 PM
I prefer to make up a batch of strawberry short cake. When making it for a lady it just make the process so much sweeter and the juices left over to lick off her body is nothing but pleasure. Oh and sliced mango's with a few bits of kiwi mixed in works well too (a lil sweet and sour).
sushi
Spicy BBQ sauce. A few drops on the nipples make them tingle and is a tart-sweet treat for the tongue sopping them up.
  • Jaleh
  • 08-24-2010, 04:19 PM
Good old chocolate syrup, hersheys right out of the bottle, poured all over you in those great places that liked to be licked. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Totally agree!
I had a visit once with Spikebaby it included lowfat rediwhip, we Absolutely Covered ourselves in it. The sandwhich of that, is paradise between bodies!
then it got sticky and not so much fun.

How about chocolate dipped strawberries?
Somebody I know...thats their favorite.
I like to mix up fresh sliced kiwi, strawberries & mango. Mix in some small ice cubes, some champaign, chocolate syrup and chilled redi-wipe. Several large plastic drop cloth are a good idea, the number depends on how many playgrounds you expect to play on.
Humm, makes my nipples hard just thinking about it.
Stickiness was never an issue, DATY makes great clean up... Originally Posted by Dannie
I love a girl who appreciates the value of good hygiene.
I love a girl who appreciates the value of good hygiene. Originally Posted by esteve

Fun thread, but since we're talking about a smorgasbord of foods here, I'm going to pour a bucket of water over our lusty fire and suggest a caution: please be sure to ASK your partner about food allergies BEFORE laying them down as a plate. For instance, I am one of the few ladies allergic to strawberries. I mention that on my website and every occasion that might involve my bumpy red nemesis. Pouring strawberry juices on me is akin to tossing Holy Water on a vampire's skin.

There's another type of consumption to bear in mind, too. Once I partook of a fellow who had a huge strawberry sundae at dinner an hour before he met me, and not long after I had his syrup for dessert I LOOKED like a strawberry.

Usually a wee bit will redden my face; moderate exposure will cause me to break out and then swell up. If I were to actually ingest a few big juicy sensual chocolate-covered strawberries, I'd stop breathing. Unless you're a paramedic visiting me on your lunch break, I don't want a ride in your ambulance.
hmmm, and here I thought a fresh, clean "clam(wtf?)" was the ultimate sex food. Dang!

Rice cakes and tofu, anyone? Bueller, Bueller?
Feel free to suck the pearl in my oyster anytime.
Damn she just said suck my pearl anytime, tha was fkn kinky!
  • 08-24-2010, 08:42 PM
Dark chocolate truffles from Godiva place them on her body let them melt just a little bit than enjoy. Save eat later with champagne
Chocolate Chip cookie dough