AETNA Pulling Out Of Obamacare

How many of you have insurance?
How many of you have insurance? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I've had total Health Insurance since the beginning of my career in 1982. Now that I am officially retired I've kept the same package from my Employer. The cost of my premium is automatically deducted. Obamacare can't even remotely come close to beating the rate or deductible of my current policy.

Jim
Why do you ask? But yes, I have insurance and help paying to subsidize you disgusting carcass.
I've had health insurance my entire adult life, even while self employed with pre-existing conditions. Your point, AssupJackass?
If you're bitching and moaning about poor people getting health insurance, then you're missing the point, not me.
Why do you ask? But yes, I have insurance and help paying to subsidize you disgusting carcass. Originally Posted by bambino
Does it cover your ED?
Is YouRong trying to figure out how to get health insurance for his family now that his gravy train and free stuff is about to expire?

Did he find out that all it did was drive up the price so that's not affordable once his grants and loans dry up .. .and now he has to pay it back!!!!

YouRong: It's a bitch when "free stuff" ain't free, isn't it????
Not me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How many of you have insurance?

Are you trying to figure out how you can get covered on it, or what?
Sorry, you can't get covered on it, so get your own?
Does it cover your ED? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't have ED, you do. That's why you suck cock and take it up your ass. Stupid pig.
The ACA insurance is unaffordable to poor people. Co-pays and deductibles are too high. It's been a sham since its beginning.
The ACA insurance is unaffordable to poor people. Co-pays and deductibles are too high. It's been a sham since its beginning. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
After the taxpayers pay for all of HillaryNoMore's "infrastructure" projects she plans with rest of their money she'll supplement the insurers to cover health insurance for the "uninsured" who will number 100 million by then.....after adding all the refugees and illegal aliens she has allowed into the country.

She'll have her slush fund to support her family!
Youall are aware health, along with all insurance is not designed to benefit the end user , but to make a profit for the company.
Youall are aware health, along with all insurance is not designed to benefit the end user , but to make a profit for the company. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You understand business! Good for you, LittleStupidEva!