new strip club in rochester

Wait. Isn't Tallyho and Mirage still open? Foxies just re-opened. Originally Posted by Vexx
yes, yes so what name Foxy's going by now ?
  • Vexx
  • 08-10-2019, 01:58 PM
Apparently...Foxy's
who cares about the name or signage

just spend the money on hiring some real SLUTS please

throw some cash at some private room construction , with DOORS , THAT LOCK, and NO cameras

#surryhillsluts.com
JB for owner / operator. He's got my vote
that guy at Mirage I think

nick name nipple nazi Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I laughed cause I know who you are talking about. The only guy that scolds the girls "forgetting" their pasties.
As a business owner I understand and get it. Pasties are Health department rules if they get shut down the one that loses the most is the owner. He has Everything at stake. That doesn’t mean I won’t continue to push the limits and tip the girls heavy so they do as well but I understand when mr nazi gets mad
I called club 1100 with new number from the extreme magazine. Lou answered the phone, so possible that it maybe open ?
  • jj999
  • 08-23-2019, 10:24 AM
I just drove by the Club 1100. Two “Open” signs are lit and on the door is open along with a sign that says exotic dancers!
The club, indeed, is open. There are two dancers so far. Both are fine looking and eager to get-up-close-and-personal. I didn't have much time after work today, so I didn't get a private dance, but I won't hesitate to do so next time I'm in.
What time do they open ? Noon, or more of who shows up ?
From what I can tell, the hours are a bit flexible. One of the dancers was telling me that a couple of weeks ago, when she was the only one in the lineup, she had to go to out of town, which meant that the club didn't open those days.
Thanks for the info Steve. I will try to swing by there monday.
As a business owner I understand and get it. Pasties are Health department rules if they get shut down the one that loses the most is the owner. He has Everything at stake. That doesn’t mean I won’t continue to push the limits and tip the girls heavy so they do as well but I understand when mr nazi gets mad Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
I have never gotten sick from a nipple, So why is it a NYS health dept. rule. ?

And its not really hard if she has milk in them, what gals ta pass on. But if into it, fun way to get high.

What can breast milk cure?
Eye Infections and Ear Infections: In some cultures, breast milk has been used to treat eye infections and pink eye (conjunctivitis). ... Cuts, Minor Burns, and Small Wounds: Breast milk has been used for cuts, burns, and wounds to help wounds heal and prevent them from becoming infected.
ahem so what the problem unless like me not wanting ta get high

that is a old law to control rather than gov. worrying about public health
Is there a number to call to see if they're open?
Is there a number to call to see if they're open? Originally Posted by OrdAvgGuy
that would be nice
thanks for askin