anonymity of hobbyiests ???

Why would I ever post my pic on here? Originally Posted by Tirolian
O ik then all the ladies would be after u!! ♡
xoxoxoxoxox
just don't see how I can't call someone a fucktard but cuck is cool.
Originally Posted by randombl
Who says you can't call someone a fucktard?

BTW -- my cunt points just expired....
How is the word cuck not a insult. I just really don't get the rules here. Not signaling out plastic man just don't see how I can't call someone a fucktard but cuck is cool.

For the record I am black so excluded from being a cuck by default so not remotely offended by it.

Lick showing off how you look is gonna loose you providers sorry to say. And good looks do not get you discounts. Actually going by the men my exes go out with I am convinced women don't even mate off looks in general. Originally Posted by randombl
Hey Random, thanks for chiming in, I like your spunky retorts, good job keep em coming! Of course it's an insult,would you expect anything less from PM?That's his modus operandi , surely you have been around long enough to witness the ongoing verbal pissing match between he and Celso. Anyway, not real sure what a cuck actually is but I believe it might be a guy who does guys as well as girls, since I don't do guys, I don't feel insulted and simply consider it just more of his mindless gibberish, besides,receiving insults and giving them is what we do here, that's all part of the fun! While we are on the subject of insults, how do you feel when you see " no black men please" posted by some providers? Surely, your money is just as green as the rest of ours,eh?Also, what makes you think that being a cuck is limited to whites only? To address the business about me feeling any better or worse looking than anybody else was not the intention of this thread, It was to get more feed back from the ladies than it has produced thus far, it was just a thought that entered my perverted mind!
Cuck is short for cuckold. Urban dictionary definitions give the general gist. A cuckold is a submissive male who gets off on his wife consensually "cheating" on him with more worthy and fulfilling partners. There is almost always a humiliation aspect to this. The cuckoldress (female counterpart of cuckold) is often promiscuous and sleeps with Dominant Bulls who are able to satisfy her more than her cuck husband ever could. Cucks often get off on small penis humiliation and male chastity. The female version is a cuckold is a cuckquean but female cucks are very rare.
Anyway, not real sure what a cuck actually is but I believe it might be a guy who does guys as well as girls, since I don't do guys, I don't feel insulted and simply consider it just more of his mindless gibberish, besides,receiving insults and giving them is what we do here, that's all part of the fun! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
yer wifes ...son can fill ya in on what a ...cuck be
Cuck is short for cuckold. Urban dictionary definitions give the general gist. A cuckold is a submissive male who gets off on his wife consensually "cheating" on him with more worthy and fulfilling partners. There is almost always a humiliation aspect to this. The cuckoldress (female counterpart of cuckold) is often promiscuous and sleeps with Dominant Bulls who are able to satisfy her more than her cuck husband ever could. Cucks often get off on small penis humiliation and male chastity. The female version is a cuckold is a cuckquean but female cucks are very rare. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Thank you for enlightening me on the subject BBG ,So since I dont have a wife or a small penis, does that mean I'm good? Btw,nice tits!
Thank you.
Hey Random, thanks for chiming in, I like your spunky retorts, good job keep em coming! Of course it's an insult,would you expect anything less from PM?That's his modus operandi , surely you have been around long enough to witness the ongoing verbal pissing match between he and Celso. Anyway, not real sure what a cuck actually is but I believe it might be a guy who does guys as well as girls, since I don't do guys, I don't feel insulted and simply consider it just more of his mindless gibberish, besides,receiving insults and giving them is what we do here, that's all part of the fun! While we are on the subject of insults, how do you feel when you see " no black men please" posted by some providers? Surely, your money is just as green as the rest of ours,eh?Also, what makes you think that being a cuck is limited to whites only? To address the business about me feeling any better or worse looking than anybody else was not the intention of this thread, It was to get more feed back from the ladies than it has produced thus far, it was just a thought that entered my perverted mind! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Heres a song that explains it. Can't see where else to share this.

Tomorrow's Word of the Day: Smegma
Tomorrow's Word of the Day: Smegma Originally Posted by Tirolian

This stuff :v

http://efukt.com/20872_Smegma_Makes_Her_Gag.html
Tomorrow's Word of the Day: Smegma Originally Posted by Tirolian
You mean that nasty,stinky,crusty,residue that builds up on the head of an uncircumcised dick?
Heres a song that explains it. Can't see where else to share this.

. Originally Posted by randombl
Couldn't see/hear it bub, says " plug in required" I guess Mom has the parental control turned on again, perhaps you could just hum a few bars? Wait, if it's rap, forget it!
Couldn't see/hear it bub, says " plug in required" I guess Mom has the parental control turned on again, perhaps you could just hum a few bars? Wait, if it's rap, forget it! Originally Posted by lickidyclit
It defaults to adobe flash when embedded. Just click the video url and it will play in html because flash is cancer