Backpage has been seized.

Its just a matter of time before Eccie is shut down too.............no way around it folks. Gov't will get it......just around the corner.
listcrawler lets get the word out onother sites they cant stop us its our right
So is eccie safe?
Sweet cougar is right.. what you gals are thinking is incorrect.. if you think it’s a right.. well they have the law to say sites like this should be shut down.. and it will happen. Expect prices you charge to drop not due to a flood of street walkers but because the client base will shrink.. in addition.. you’ll be needing to retain who you can..

The highest paid gals here are 18-19 hot young chicks.. they are prime because biologically.. they have a higher chance of survival for a baby.. so we guys are programmed for that..

Well they won’t be around unless it’s word of mouth.. but with that comes the fact that less guys will be looking...

Just demand will dry up and no one will be able to tell where the good providers are so there goes supply

Watch for an influx of strippers
Not that I personally would miss it. Haven't advertised there in years. Thought others may want to know though. Originally Posted by MsChayse
What and where do you think you will be able to advertise now?? I am hurt and angry!!

M.M.
bedpage.com
bedpage.com Originally Posted by SweetCougar
bedpage is down also
  • Lia88
  • 04-06-2018, 04:04 PM
I can imagine ppl minds are going everywhere in panic.

I will have to go full-time at my job. And this partime.
I'm not sitting around waiting for Eccie to shut down too and neither should anyone else.
Create a back up plan NOW!
Better safe than sorry!
It's going to get worse before it gets better. Buckle up kids!
Ironically Bp is the best for me and I have lactation. Eccie and p411 are slow for me. Anyone that wants to change that by all means dm me. Lol. Do you girls know of any other sites that aren’t shut down? Originally Posted by Boriquabella69
At the rate these sites seem to get shutdown, i fear even this sites on the chopping block..

Well they won’t be around unless it’s word of mouth.. but with that comes the fact that less guys will be looking...

Just demand will dry up and no one will be able to tell where the good providers are so there goes supply Originally Posted by nh2525
And unless we know 'who's mouth to get the "word" from, i certainly can see a massive drop in clients as well as providers..

Watch for an influx of strippers Originally Posted by nh2525
Several clubs in town already got shut down, cause of violence and other stuff. So that's also out...

It's going to get worse before it gets better. Buckle up kids! Originally Posted by Grizkiller375
That's assuming it ever gets back to being 'better/normal'..
I will miss BP because the majority of my business did come from there. Time wasters, hagglers, and trolls are everywhere. Eccie is not immune by any means LOL

I am certainly not in a panic even though this is what I do full time. I have many regulars and I know how to adjust.
http://www.bitchesofbp.com is still up....for now.
Backpage fell not only due to the new laws and the changed Sect. 230 of the Communications Decency Act, but since the IRS is also involved, usually figure charges involve money laundering, not just sex trafficking.

And the FBI cannot just simply seize the site per se without federal court orders authorizing the action.

Looks like a long court battle, and, since the feds have the site, zero revenue to the owners in the meantime. And the multiple sites associated with BP likely will be grabbed, too.

All of us need to maximize our resources, stay calm and try to get a good night's sleep -- or at the very least, a decent orgasm or two.
i love it thank u sunkist Originally Posted by Randilyn
your welcome and its Europe based our us gov cant touch it! if the word gets spread enough it can get just a popular as Bp
  • Lia88
  • 04-06-2018, 05:03 PM
All of us need to maximize our resources, stay calm and try to get a good night's sleep -- or at the very least, a decent orgasm or two. Originally Posted by ck1942

Idky this just made me laugh so hard just now. Lmaoooo...needed that laugh.