Riverside hottie

I dont ask shit. Unless they ask not to be reviewed, their getting reviewed. Ive only ever not reviewed 1 girl ive seen. And never will. All the rest......fuck em.
I sometimes ask some providers I've not seen before if they want a review. Most I assume they want one or if they already have a review, I'll do one.
I was just wondering if she was a thief like most riverside chicks
I aways ask the lady ahead of time if she wants or doesn’t want a review, and abide by her preference if she has one. Only exception would be if she says no, but rips me off, in which case she definitely would get one.
Okay this went on too long #1 I was planning to do a review on a lady once I've seen and etc.. but also i comment and give ppl info so there #2 Regardless I'm doing what I want anyway I don't care what anybody says you do that then the next thing is her proof reading the review b4 you post it like stop it..you do what some chick told you to do or maybe u thought about on your own either way I'm gonna do it my way thank you
Forgot Eccie existed for a while. She said she'd be happy if I did a review. Only reason I asked first, one, was to not be a douchebag. Two, she said she was low volume and only put out ads if she actually needed the money. Having never seen an ad for her prior to that day, I took her word for it.

FYI - Not a thief by any means. Also doesn't live in Riverside anymore, so despite my enjoying our time together, I wont be visiting anything near Humboldt for personal reasons.
Thanks WT,
Finally something somewhat useful.
Are any of the pics her and at all accurate?
[PRIVATE]What about rates and servise?[PRIVATE]
Thanks WT for the info sounds like a good time then