"Romo Haters"? No it's simply reality

Well said ATF.
He did it so he could stay at his newly finished home and hob nob with the neighbors. Although most of his neighbors still are productive in their line of work.
Romo got everything he wanted out of Jerry and the Scumbags. He deserves all the aches and pains from here on out.
That last play revealed he's gun shy and should retire.
It's a shame--but he is now '' A MAN OF GLASS" and just think it was only a few weeks ago he said he was in the best shape of his career! If he didn't play for the cowboys--nobody would even pay attention.
Any of you degenerates wanting to buy tix for tonights game? Yes, i know it's preseason. I'm thinking I'd rather "play" then watch tonight.

PM me, and we can work out details.
Curious if anyone touched base and actually handed over any coin for those tickets, MT. Anything...?

(Personally) as much of a Cowboy fan I've been thru the years...I wouldn't walk across the street to watch (them play) a preseason game for FREE. It's the biggest scam going in all of professional sports

Teams have been hijacking season ticket holders for way too long (ie: making the exhibition games as part of their Regular Season Package...at full ticket cost, at that.) These faux-games are a complete sham .......nothing more than a vehicle for the NFL (owners) to pick the pockets of their loyal fans.

The television contracts are more than lucrative enough to compensate any losses associated with the exhibition season. It's high time for those tickets to be no more than $5 a pop...and concessions should be half-off regular prices.

Right. Like any of that is gonna happen, hmm....?
  • TxMax
  • 09-02-2016, 08:03 PM
I have a conspiracy theory that Jones will expect Romo to play til he dies on the field.
Actually Jerry's plan is to have Romo cryogenically frozen until medical science has advanced to the point where Romo can have a complete titanium carbon composite skeletal reconstruction. By that time Steven Jones III will be the owner and he will finish Project Rombo The Six Billion Dollar Man. Romo's contract will be extended indefinitely and fully guaranteed.
Tony Romo: Jim Kelley, Warren Moon, to a small degree Dan Marino.

Good quarterbacks that just couldn't close the deal.

In the end there is usually only one stat that counts: How many Super Bowl Wins. You need at least one. But even that is not a given - Look at Doug Williams.