Another rising star in trouble.

Heres and idea, .....

Feel free to correct any "you're" punctuation Originally Posted by themystic
Why the hostility?

Did you actually sue Trump personally, or a company in which he owned an interest? If you sued him personally over a construction job that might be the REASON it ended before going "to trial" (whatever the fuck that means!).
"The man makes "crooked" Hillary look like a patron saint of charity."

You obviously don't know Hillary. Even people on the left are starting to remember that she, Bill, and her brothers fucked Haiti and laughed about it. How many people can say that they fucked up an entire country? Hillary also did Libya.
...Hillary also did Libya. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
While Libya DID HER GOOD FRIEND, the Ambassador.
Why the hostility?

Did you actually sue Trump personally, or a company in which he owned an interest? If you sued him personally over a construction job that might be the REASON it ended before going "to trial" (whatever the fuck that means!). Originally Posted by LexusLover
Some questions are really complicated, it seems.

Or is it that the answers are just too embarrassing?

See it's not necessary for me "to defend Trump"!

You lost your lawsuit against him without my help!
So a State Governor had an affair, big deal.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Isn't the affair as much as did he blackmail her with a nude photo.
woman isn't the one bringing it up, it is her ex husband.
So where is the photo? That would be some proof. Conveniently missing. What party do you think the husband belongs to?
For a change, A story about a Republican becomes a circle jerk about Clinton.

You fuckers will never get out of the end zone seats. No chance whatsoever of seeing the inside of the locker room, let alone the press box. Just paint your fat guts, wear funny hats and scream for your team while the steam rises from your sweaty moobz.

You’re simply knotholers. Dog Pound type fans.

Woof. Woof. Woof.
For a change, A story about a Republican becomes a circle jerk about Clinton.

You fuckers will never get out of the end zone seats. No chance whatsoever of seeing the inside of the locker room, let alone the press box. Just paint your fat guts, wear funny hats and scream for your team while the steam rises from your sweaty moobz.

You’re simply knotholers. Dog Pound type fans.

Woof. Woof. Woof. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Damn that pic makes her makeup look thick on those fat cheeks!
So where is the photo? That would be some proof. Conveniently missing. What party do you think the husband belongs to? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Did you watch and cheer while someone else fucked your wife?
How stupid are you? Your brain is conveniently missing.

Read the fucking article. The gov took the picture. He admitted it and claimed he deleted it.

The idea you are part of an educational institution stuns me.
The only possible explanation is you're in charge of the equipment cage where the athletic department keeps their towels.
So where is the photo? That would be some proof. Conveniently missing. What party do you think the husband belongs to? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
How stupid are you? Your brain is conveniently missing.

Read the fucking article. The gov took the picture. He admitted it and claimed he deleted it.

The idea you are part of an educational institution stuns me.
The only possible explanation is you're in charge of the equipment cage where the athletic department keeps their towels.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Did you read the article? Private citizen Eric took a picture according to the husband. No governor involved here. Where is the photo that would be proof? We have only the word of the husband for that. See reading is fundamental. You're just mental.
Some questions are really complicated, it seems.

Or is it that the answers are just too embarrassing?

See it's not necessary for me "to defend Trump"!

You lost your lawsuit against him without my help! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lex, you Idiot. You're boy Trump tried to fuck me out of money, ( common practice of Donald the Red). I bluffed him all the way to the courthouse door. I won. This is way over your head Simpleton.
I have to admit that bamscram highlighting the state of the State of Missouri warms my heart, given his utter hatred of Kansas.

I didn't realize that they idolized Illinois.

How 'bout them Tigers!

Kehaar
Lex, you Idiot. You're boy Trump tried to fuck me out of money, ( common practice of Donald the Red). I bluffed him all the way to the courthouse door. I won. This is way over your head Simpleton. Originally Posted by themystic
Calm down, I will give you your leg back. Jeeez