sexual bucket list

Leslie tossed in the word "massage" and got my attention. My dream massage is to have one girl working my shoulders, one on each arm, one on each foot and one in the middle working the only protrusion that is left. I keep adding up the cost per girl and my fantasy has to remain just that.
I think I just added Leslie Ann to my bucket list.
I think I just added Leslie Ann to my bucket list. Originally Posted by Phrodo
Hmm, me too
Mine are simple. They're pretty much a few scenario based encounters with select providers, in no particular order.

(So, you're having trouble paying your rent? Maybe we can work something out... wink-wink). So on and so forth.

I figure it's a way to give ladies a brief opportunity work on their acting skills.
My legendary 1.3" of dangling death is on many ladies' bucket list.
Two women and me.
I'm fucking one doggie while the other is licking my balls and shaft and that magic spot right where dick and pussy meet.
I pull out and cum in that waiting mouth , slowly tapping my dick head out on her lips...

With regards to the massage while getting a blowjob, check out the national forum. Do a search in coed for "red table"...not my cup of tea but interesting reading.

Oh, btw, if there are two ladies willing to fulfill my bucket list fantasy pm me! Particularly the OP
A line of drunk women wearing strap-ons and my legs up on the edge of the bed or a massage table, with my head hanging over on the other side with another line of women waiting to sit on it.

A cigar, two fine women, music, a view, and a bottle of port. Two hours of slow BBBJ and conversation.
I wanna try that milking table thingy.

Where the dude lies face down on either a massage table with a dick hole or between 2 tables.

L1&L2 play heavy on lubes&oil, while watching a movie on Netflix with the Provider.

Repeated edging with a huge release..

Then snowballing...

http://dickmilkingtable.com/
You forgot the food muff. For it to be bucket list stuff it has to include glutton too. Maybe one girl feeding you chicken wings while watching netflix, getting a bj and a massage.

I wanna try that milking table thingy.

Where the dude lies face down on either a massage table with a dick hole or between 2 tables.

L1&L2 play heavy on lubes&oil, while watching a movie on Netflix with the Provider.

Repeated edging with a huge release..

Then snowballing...

http://dickmilkingtable.com/ Originally Posted by muffin101
In no specific order:

- sex with a sexy ass nympho African-American woman
- reverse gang bang with a group of women
- doubles (kinda cliche I know) one in doggie, the other under her on my dick an balls and the others vagina with her mouth and tongue.
- used as a boy toy/sextoy

(nothing in my butt though, not my thing)
You forgot the food muff. For it to be bucket list stuff it has to include glutton too. Maybe one girl feeding you chicken wings while watching netflix, getting a bj and a massage. Originally Posted by dallasfan
Yes yes, fried chicken and some pickles!!
Three woman, all incredibly BI and buxom, one white, one black, one Asian. While I'm at it, make it for a full week in a villa on the beach.