Love of the strap!

I originally read this thread because I have always had an interest in using a strap-on on a person, male or female, but have not had the opportunity. It has always been a fantasy of mine since I was in high school. Is that bad? lol. Anyways, I took the time to look at Ms. Tori Valentines website and I have to give her major props. I don't know if you will read this thread again since it was a few days ago but Tori you have a wonderful, detailed website and amazing pictures. I don't know if you designed your own website but if you did, wow. Amazing amazing job. From the choice of wording to how the pictures change when you scroll, fantastic job. Also, your pictures were stunning. Sorry if this seems to be a bit much but I believe compliments should be given where they are due.
I might be in Dallas next week Serenity if you want to practice on me . I think I can give you useful guidance.
Still looking- ladies
I have been trying for one intense strap on session a week.
Met some great kinky friends
Want more
I'm really into being pegged. Read my review of Bambigirl. She may be what you are looking for.
damn i think bambi retired
: (
Who do we have in Houston that gives good strap on fun?
I'd love to watch it!!!
I know there have been many posts about this, one of which was mine, but I am still seeking the ladies out there who LOVE not like, not will do, but simply ADORE giving strap on cock and toys to men.
No offense at all, I know many do it, I need to know local dfw ladies who thrive on dishing it out, like with possible more interest in the giving than the likes of the receiver.
Please please find me
I want it weekly at least.
I am not alone
Can't wait to hear from you Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
Exactly!

A provider that truly wants to ruin a ass and won't take any back talk and knows what she wants .

I think its a Urban myth!

No I don't think I know its a thing of fiction.

I have yet to be Femdomed and made to serve a mistress sure toys and stuff but no one has had a passion and the right toys and Dungeon .

A well equipped Dungeon and every possible peg and kink toy

Like Robert Conrad in the old Duracell commercials

Come on I dare ya !!!

I mean I really fucking dare you ...

There isn't a rubber cocked women yet to tame me I need tamed...
Strap on club?
Message me
I am in Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
+ 1
Any info would be ass full filling
I really like the idea of being pegged in a room while someone is being pegged as well.
Somehow some way we should try to make that happen.
I really like the idea of being pegged in a room while someone is being pegged as well.
Somehow some way we should try to make that happen. Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad

Tunnel vision and commitment to it happening is all it takes.
I luv pegging a guy while he is banging my doubles gal!
Dallas Rain- i have been in the middle of a sandwich like that once

need it again!!!!!!
  • Sandy
  • 10-29-2015, 02:35 AM
Might as well throw my dicks into the mix~
I love being the girl getting it. Can be so intense for the guy that is just drives me crazy!