My guide to sniffing out LE

Disclaimer: If you participate in illegal activities no matter what you try you might get busted. 👮 🚓

1. Accepts any offer for anything you want. I’ve asked for rates and had them say 80 hh 100 hr. Seems disproportionate so I will ask if bb is ok. If they say something along the lines as long, “as you are clean” or “I’m clean so only if you are”. At the VERY least a provider will try to up charge for bb. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
That to me would be a flag as well.

2. If they have a generic picture. No face and not a lot of skin and only one or two. I just skip past those now as 75% seem to be LE. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
I see dozens of gals who have ads with no face (or marked out face). IMO that's cause they don't want others to recognize them.

3. Will not send nudes. If at all in doubt ask for a nude. I understand providers don’t like giving up nudes but if a girl has no reviews, suspicious texting, seems a little too eager I’ll ask for a kitty pic. If she says no I move the eff on. I know a lot of you internet lawyers will say LE can send pics but from my experience they never do. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
What about guys who refuse to send 'dick' pictures?

4. If they mention being underage. First off if they say they are underage you should report their ad. Secondly, I doubt an underage provider just comes out and says so. Report the post and burn your phone.

You are welcome. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
I've NEVER once had a gal, ven if she MIGHT have looked close to being underage, ever say "yep i am underage"..

Most gals aren't going to put their face pics in their ads. If what you're saying is true then half the ads on BP would be LE. I doubt that's the case. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Heck, even some other sites i've seen women who's faces were blacked out.

And wrong on private residence. LE uses them all the time. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
They may use them to HOST, but they don't for outcalls to YOU.
Let the OP believe his LE sniffing steps are golden. Originally Posted by pyramider
Just when you think you know everything.... click... click..."you have the right to remain silent"....

Just be careful everybody and don't listen to anybody that thinks they can sniff out anything. You let your guard down... you're get caught!!
Just because a gal doesn't send nude pics doesn't necessarily mean anything. It's more likely because she doesn't look anything like the fake pics in her ad. A few may be LE but most probably aren't. If you're gonna use pics as a criteria then few gals would pass the test. The use of stolen pics on sites like BP is out of control.

I was talking about private residences of hobbyists. LE isn't likely to send a female into a man's home where they can't control the situation. LE does set up in private locations but for the most part they operate out of hotels. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yes, but that’s not my point. If you start checking the boxes and she seems like LE and then won’t send you nudes my suggestion is not to see her. If she does I personally have seen a provider who I wasn’t sure about but sent a nude.

In MN they use houses all the time. Most old houses have bedrooms connected and are easy to set up in one then have the sting a door away.
That to me would be a flag as well.

I see dozens of gals who have ads with no face (or marked out face). IMO that's cause they don't want others to recognize them.

What about guys who refuse to send 'dick' pictures?

I've NEVER once had a gal, ven if she MIGHT have looked close to being underage, ever say "yep i am underage"..

Heck, even some other sites i've seen women who's faces were blacked out.

They may use them to HOST, but they don't for outcalls to YOU. Originally Posted by garhkal
It’s hard to describe the pics. I’d say 1-2 pics, no face, eluding to sexy but not sexy. And magazine quality picture.

I’d say to the providers if a guy won’t send a dick pic be wary.
Interesting info above, but my caution is ---

1) it is virtually impossible to determine always whether the soul on the other end is LE or not.

g! Originally Posted by ck1942

I don't agree with that. There is a pretty reliable way to tell if you are dealing with a cop or not.
"I’d say to the providers if a guy won’t send a dick pic be wary."

One sure fire way to not see me is to send me a "cock shot". NOT a turn on OR a safety feature.
Disclaimer: If you participate in illegal activities no matter what you try you might get busted. 👮 🚓

1. Accepts any offer for anything you want. I’ve asked for rates and had them say 80 hh 100 hr. Seems disproportionate so I will ask if bb is ok. If they say something along the lines as long, “as you are clean” or “I’m clean so only if you are”. At the VERY least a provider will try to up charge for bb.

2. If they have a generic picture. No face and not a lot of skin and only one or two. I just skip past those now as 75% seem to be LE.

3. Will not send nudes. If at all in doubt ask for a nude. I understand providers don’t like giving up nudes but if a girl has no reviews, suspicious texting, seems a little too eager I’ll ask for a kitty pic. If she says no I move the eff on. I know a lot of you internet lawyers will say LE can send pics but from my experience they never do.

4. If they mention being underage. First off if they say they are underage you should report their ad. Secondly, I doubt an underage provider just comes out and says so. Report the post and burn your phone.

You are welcome. Originally Posted by LargeNutz
You are aware that it is not really a good idea for you to post this. IF your ideas are good and everyone starts using them the cops will adjust.
  • Lia88
  • 03-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Exactly ^^^ bc their obviously on here too lol
Yes, but that’s not my point. If you start checking the boxes and she seems like LE and then won’t send you nudes my suggestion is not to see her. If she does I personally have seen a provider who I wasn’t sure about but sent a nude.

In MN they use houses all the time. Most old houses have bedrooms connected and are easy to set up in one then have the sting a door away. Originally Posted by LargeNutz

Problem with having to check all the boxes is that half the gals on BP will look like LE. Especially with the emphasis you place on pics.

I don't care that LE uses houses. I'm talking about having the gal come to the guy. LE isn't likely to send a female to a guys place. You want to see if a gal is LE ask them to come to your place.
LE can get naked.

I'm a girl who doesn't send nudes. Why? In my experience, the more a guy wants pics esp nudes, the less likely he is to visit.
"I’d say to the providers if a guy won’t send a dick pic be wary."

One sure fire way to not see me is to send me a "cock shot". NOT a turn on OR a safety feature. Originally Posted by alaine
^^^ +100

Based on my conversations with a few established ladies of quality, I would be beyond astonished if any quality provider had any interest whatsoever in a dick pic. As Alaine says, I'm certain that would be a great way to instantly ensure that I'd never be able to see such a woman. And if anyone asked me for a dick pic, I'd know for sure that she and I weren't destined to click in any way.

I'm a girl who doesn't send nudes. Why? In my experience, the more a guy wants pics esp nudes, the less likely he is to visit. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT
Agreed
If you have a provider come to YOUR hotel room you have a much greater chance of avoiding LE because they need to have access to where they are by other LE. I have a condo where they have to be rung in or met at the door. The door looks behind them making it very tough for any other LE to get admittance. The entry area is also on camera that is tuned to a channel on my TV so any additional people in the entry will be seen by me . I have been in the hobby for a long time and never once had any issue with LE because of this( Knock on wood). Common sense goes a long way
You are aware that it is not really a good idea for you to post this. IF your ideas are good and everyone starts using them the cops will adjust. Originally Posted by brianjackson

Not to worry since the OP's list is pure unadulterated crap.

Problem with having to check all the boxes is that half the gals on BP will look like LE. Especially with the emphasis you place on pics.

I don't care that LE uses houses. I'm talking about having the gal come to the guy. LE isn't likely to send a female to a guys place. You want to see if a gal is LE ask them to come to your place. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Why not? A female cop can take care of herself and whoop your ass and still not spill her coffee.

LE can get naked.

I'm a girl who doesn't send nudes. Why? In my experience, the more a guy wants pics esp nudes, the less likely he is to visit. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT

You can be fully clothed when taking taint photos.