Encounter: Revisiting Skye

Skye contacted me today- she is farther north now (near Lake George) and has a new number (‪518-944-7914) for those who may be interested. ‬
Skye contacted me today- she is farther north now (near Lake George) and has a new number (‪518-944-7914) for those who may be interested. ‬ Originally Posted by Olliebear
Are you talking about the Syke in the review or one of the Syke’s mentioned in this thread?
The one I reviewed. Seriously, we need some sort of trademark office for hookers so only one can use a name in each area lol.
Just messaged Skye. Bitch says, "Lose my number". I've never met or even talked to her before LOL. BugleBoy must be back.
Just messaged Skye. Bitch says, "Lose my number". I've never met or even talked to her before LOL. BugleBoy must be back. Originally Posted by FreeLancer40
Yep, met her once before covid and now (new burner) can't get her to answer to save my life lol
She just messaged me to lose her number she’s getting married and not doing this anymore hahaha
lmao. She was as of like 3 weeks ago. That sure as shit wont last but good for him. She's a nice little anal whore i am sure he enjoys.
Maybe we all should flood her phone and offer her our congrats and ask if we can have one more go around..........you know so she buy herself a nice white wedding dress..........LMAO
Social media says she’s single…
Dang, she looks fun! Well I’ll wait for any new success stories before I reach out. Let a brotha know ��
Anyone one else in Saratoga it tough finding someone ?
Clear some of your inbox. Getting message it can’t receive new messages
It is pretty hard finding much anywhere north of the twin bridges these days, let alone in Saratoga.
Saratoga Sky really is engaged. In fact I am friends with her fiance Tarry. I am not friends with Sky anymore, but friends with him, through her. Funny how I chose to befriend the new boyfriend/fiance of a former provider I used to fuck.And he knows about our past and does not mind. Well when we first met, we quarreled but after a while, we ran into eachother on social media and became friends, this was months after I stopped seeing Sky.

In fact, I helped Tarry with informing him of the ad and was going to post on his behalf that she is engaged, but it looks like everyone got the message. He has asked me to inform him of any ads she posts. That guy really is in love with Sky, he even left his wife for her and he really hates other guys fucking her, the jealous type.
Hi Bugleboy.