have never had a BBJ bring me TC

hmmm. I'm pretty dang good. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
-

LOL! So I've heard, BJ. ;-)
Believe it or not, I once had a provider guarantee that she could get me to pop or the session was free. I wound up giving her a big tip anyway.
Geez now i don't feel like a failure...i have been close but never have gotten there I am starting to think that I am immune from popping from a BJ
I think that a lot of times, gentlemen put WAY too much pressure on themselves. So what if you don't pop during oral? I have seen many that get "almost there" and just take charge for a minute or two THEN let me finish them off.

I don't see this as failure or bad or anything! Everyone is just different, right? All's well that ends well, so let's just take care of it one way or another...

--v
I can vouch for that!

I prefer to finish bbbj and about half the time, oral sex are the only activities I seek on a hobby date. To give and then receive TC is awesome. CIM is an excellent bonus.

I have the opposite problem. I've never been able not to come with a blow job!! No complaints, understand, just a fact.
I have been with several lovely ladies. I have enjoyed
them all. You guys are lucky. I have never had a provider
too get me too pop in any way. And yes, I can still get it
up and it will still pop. Many have tried, in many different
ways, but as of yet no one has suck seeded.
I have a hard time but I am able to........
I'm in the same boat, Ranchhand...everything works, just not when I want it to. Dammit.

Glad I'm not alone in that...
I was talking too a great provider about this one time.
She told me that I would be surprised at how many
men she had been with that could not pop. They write
reviews of how great the session was and even about
msog, but they never popped. All my sessions with
reputable ladies have been great. I enjoy the intimacy,
its just that the actual climax never happens with me.
It use to be harder for me TC during a BBJ, but as Nitwitboy put it I think I was concentrating too much on it. Now I just relax and enjoy the ride, if it happens cool, if not there are plenty of other activities that will get me there. Of course I always like to see if a provider is up to the challenge!
IM PRETTY GOOD MYSELF.. LOL.. DID U TRAIN ME? LOL I LOVE U ! *LEXUS*
If I wait a couple of months,i usually never have a problem...

If I get bored with the whole process, i just jack-off and deposit accordingly...works everytime..
Grip, good to see you, my old friend. You back in the hobby or still awash in domestic bliss?
I had that exact same issue until I met BJ. Still the only woman to this day to get me off that way. Others have got me close, but I've stopped them as I was there for more
Quote:'Grip, good to see you, my old friend. You back in the hobby or still awash in domestic bliss? ''

The train wreck finally derailed after close to two years...What a ride,,I don't want another ticket,,,Let's get a beer when I cum to Dallas..good to be back...