NC/NS with Alana Kay - Watch out if your time matters

Let me clear this up.. I did not give address.... so according to me NO ADDRESS NO APPT.

I dont care if u drive around the area that i stay at.

I never CONFIRMED A TIME. Anyone wants to see texts PM me.
Thanks.

So I am corrrecting things.

So take it how its is.

XXOXOX AK Originally Posted by Alana kay

No personal info in here and she said she's willing to show anyone that'll look so lets just cut the bullshit.

EDIT... lol
I guess PM me if you want to see her version of not confirming a time.

BRO...........!!!! edit..... edit.....!!

Mast..... Check your TEXTS!!!!!!!!!!!

he also asked if we can do today at 2:02 pm
which i had hotel problems....they double booked me.
On my card which I KNEW he was on a time frame....so I had I had to handle my business with my credit card, unlike some ppl.

DO research, I never would want to miss an appointment,
REVIEW COMING...so we will wait.

XOXO AK Originally Posted by Alana kay
You don't really seem to grasp the issue here. Its not that you couldn't make the appointment. Its not that something came up. It's that you have no regard for other people. I've had other times where someone couldn't make it. The difference is they told me once they knew there was a problem and were sorry about it. Had you done that I would've been cool about it. That part just doesn't seem to register for you. If I'm even going to be 5 mins late I let someone know. Its just being courteous.

I was willing to let it go and let us be cool. Even though you wasted my time which is super hard to come by I didn't want bad blood and asked you if you wanted to try again. Being the good woman you are, and after having wasted a ton of my time the day before, you thought the best course of action would be to not respond and then come on here and lie after I decide to warn others. lol
BRO...........!!!! edit..... edit.....!!

Mast..... Check your TEXTS!!!!!!!!!!!

..... Originally Posted by threshold
Ma dawg! Thanks brother.
Let me clear this up.. I did not give address.... so according to me NO ADDRESS NO APPT.

Thanks.

So take it how its is.

This doesn’t clear up anything. Why wouldn’t you confirm a time? Why not give the address?
I'm not a pocket watcher...none of my. business whether you're stacking it or lacking it

But lets keep it real for a sec..did the hotel double book you or you double booked Op and kept him waiting for an answer while another trick was deep in your esophagus?
Did hotel security confiscate your phone too?You couldn't shoot him a quick text as soon as the hotel notified you about the mix up? Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
AHAHA. Yeah something tells me its option B. I mean I didn't want to be the one that came out and assumed that might be the case so I appreciate you stepping up LMAO
^^^ because she had a better client. Find. But why not just shoot of a quick text that said, “sorry, don’t going to make it”???
Sorry to hear that happened....here in Austin Alana has an alert on being a thief. Do your research.To the OP..I hope you find the companionship you deserve. Unfortunately some people are just messy.
^^^ because she had a better client. Find. But why not just shoot of a quick text that said, “sorry, don’t going to make it”??? Originally Posted by LimitlessJD

Its called high volume....probably found some one else who had more money to spend...or just got to tired from banging the 6th person of the day.

Thanks.

So take it how its is.

Yea...you also had a thread here in Austin coed called "clearing things up" with another person...lol...how about stop doing wrong to good people?
i always confirm appointments right before i leave and i need the full address. i wont leave without it

giving the general location is used in high volume backpage girls where whichever hobbyist comes first gets the appointment and she ignores the other men. she doesnt know who is serious so she overbooks. but wait, looking at her 2014 reviews she did come from backpage. she still has that backpage attitude lol
  • bbkid
  • 03-14-2018, 08:01 AM
Who the fuck is Dorthy? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Some called her Dorfy. Remember now?
I'm not a pocket watcher...none of my. business whether you're stacking it or lacking it

But lets keep it real for a sec..did the hotel double book you or you double booked Op and kept him waiting for an answer while another trick was deep in your esophagus?
Did hotel security confiscate your phone too?You couldn't shoot him a quick text as soon as the hotel notified you about the mix up? Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

Lmao!!!
Damn Angela how about you come down for a visit one day
I second that Fallout!