Why did Obama spread the lie when they knew

General Dempsey and Leon Pantyliner has both testified under oath that they knew the attack on Benghazi was a terrorist attack during the attack. They reported this to the White House who sent out Susan Rice to tell the story of a video and a protest. Obama, himself, went on TV and told the same story. Hillary told that story when she and Barry recieved the bodies of the victims at Dover. Unless you think everyone is lying and common sense doesn't exist, why did the White House lie to the people just weeks before an election? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why did he lie? Pretty simple to me, cause 10-20 is not exactly on his personal agenda.
Why did he lie? Pretty simple to me, cause 10-20 is not exactly on his personal agenda. Originally Posted by acp5762

Worked for them as well as Swift Boating..
Of course, everyone knows Obama lied about what happened at Benghazi because he knew it would cost him the election if the truth got out. The facts pointing to Obama's dereliction of duty are overwhelming. It's the media's job to connect the dots and pursue the story. The media is willfully ignorant. They won't connect the dots. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Bullshit. You lost the election because you had a dufus for a candidate and because the GOP is out of touch with what the majority of Americans believe the country should be about.

Benghazi had shit to do with it.....it's a made-up "scandal" that gives jerk-offs like you, JD, the "LMAO" idiot whose name I don't recall right now and the rest of the GOP knuckledraggers a cause to push....because you don't have any other ideas to talk about and because you're a bunch of fucking crybabies who can't stand the idea that Obama beat you and your party, and you need something to blame it on other than the obvious recognition that the majority of the country rejects your politics.
Didn't you embarass yourself with your ignorance of the navy organization but it didn't stop you from posting anyway?

Benghazi is "made up"? What institution have you been placed in? Was the attack made up? Were the bodies at Dover Hollywood props? Were those deaths real? Didn't the administration to something to the American people for two plus weeks that was not true? Isn't it also the case that high ranking officials in the government KNEW the truth the night of the attack. You don't need to answer! Your honor I am finished with this "nitwit", withdrawn...witness.
  • Seedy
  • 02-12-2013, 11:47 AM
Bullshit. You lost the election because you had a dufus for a candidate and because the GOP is out of touch with what the majority of Americans believe the country should be about.

Benghazi had shit to do with it.....it's a made-up "scandal" that gives jerk-offs like you, JD, the "LMAO" idiot whose name I don't recall right now and the rest of the GOP knuckledraggers a cause to push....because you don't have any other ideas to talk about and because you're a bunch of fucking crybabies who can't stand the idea that Obama beat you and your party, and you need something to blame it on other than the obvious recognition that the majority of the country rejects your politics. Originally Posted by timpage
My handle is seedman55, to my friends here it is seedy, you are not a friend you are a douche bag bitter cocksucker, just like fast jerkmeoff, you two must take turns butt fucking each other. I am surprised you can see the computer screen with all the semen in your eyes. You fucking loser, go fuck yourself. Oh yea this is for you rump ranger.
LMFAO.
Still don't believe you served. Your posts on it don't hold true.

Only a conspiracy-minded idiot like you could take my post to have meant that I don't believe Benghazi happened. Read it again numbnuts. It's the scandal that is made up. Not the event.

Fuck off and back to your corner with the dunce cap moron.

Didn't you embarass yourself with your ignorance of the navy organization but it didn't stop you from posting anyway?

Benghazi is "made up"? What institution have you been placed in? Was the attack made up? Were the bodies at Dover Hollywood props? Were those deaths real? Didn't the administration to something to the American people for two plus weeks that was not true? Isn't it also the case that high ranking officials in the government KNEW the truth the night of the attack. You don't need to answer! Your honor I am finished with this "nitwit", withdrawn...witness. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Eva you have to quit. You are putting assup and wtf in danger of taking their titles. I didn't think it was possible but that's what I get for not thinking.
My handle is seedman55, to my friends here it is seedy, you are not a friend you are a douche bag bitter cocksucker, just like fast jerkmeoff, you two must take turns butt fucking each other. I am surprised you can see the computer screen with all the semen in your eyes. You fucking loser, go fuck yourself. Oh yea this is for you rump ranger.
LMFAO. Originally Posted by seedman55

To the rest of us normal people you are seedy the seed sucker,or seedy the nut nuzzler.
Yes, I'm sure we were told the truth about Benghazi. Now, which story was the true one? It keeps changing. But somewhere along the line, they must have told the truth, by accident. Now it's time for subpoenas, trials and imprisonment.
Hell, Corneyhole, you're the freaking expert in bovine fecal distribution - clue us in, you ought to know. Why"

(hint: think about what happens between your ears each time the split-second before you begin to caress the keyboard)
Eva you have to quit. You are putting assup and wtf in danger of taking their titles. I didn't think it was possible but that's what I get for not thinking. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

Lurking Kala has graced us with her wit again.No one will replace you as the dumbest here..
Lurking Kala has graced us with her wit again.No one will me as the dumbest here.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Fixed it for you Dumb Fuck.
  • Seedy
  • 02-12-2013, 08:52 PM

Fixed it for you Dumb Fuck.
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Ah ,Dali he is harmless. It is lowlife piece of dried up dog shit like timepage, or what ever he calls himself, what a waste of life. I think I saw him once along side the road trying to give mouth to cock resusitation to some roadkill. Lol
Lurking Kala has graced us with her wit again.No one will replace you as the dumbest here.. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't know about that. You're pretty fucking stupid.
Another right wing circle jerk,at least you got a woman as pivot .LMFAO