How do you plan to end 2010?

Thursday night was with my 21 yr old SB, we hadn't seen each other for a couple of months, she has been saving herself (so she says!), so it was an exhausting night.

Then New Years night with family, and a good morning with SO.
  • bbkid
  • 01-01-2011, 07:02 AM
Where is my fucking invite. NEIGHBOR.

I like my rib-eyes medium well.

That's OK, one night we can meet up at Hooters, we can swap lies, and you can buy the wings and drinks. I'll leave the tip. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Rib-eyes were excellent my friend. Medium rare though... And the new bottle of Crown Royal - Black? Well, lets just say that my head hurts this mornin'.
Yes, that meet-up at (.) (.) needs to happen. And soon!!!
Heading to friends place to hang put then I'm starting the new year off withs BANG!! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
The last part would have happened if a particular provider knew how to read. By read I mean her own ad and text messages.
The last part would have happened if a particular provider knew how to read. By read I mean her own ad and text messages. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
What happend EA.. did she forget about you??
I'm guilty of stupidy on frequent occasion, but I try to learn from those many instances. Every year I have to relearn some old lessons: fire=hot, don't split wood near a clothesline, bacon fat likes to jump, stairway has low overhang, don't try to take a bone from the dog, always take the time to notch out the tree properly before you drop it, Becky is the boss, garbage disposals don't like massive amounts of potato peels all at once, etc.