Newbie MarlieGirl shows promise of being a Certified Total Flake and Complete Waste of Time

interesting view point.. i'm more of a black and white kind of guy..
Abe, yes you should have just told her you weren't going for condoms because you never use them and she would have probably been more receptive!! Her friend in the car wanted to eat your cum out of her and when he heard you had a condom they were both very unhappy!!!!
hahahaha love it WC!!!
Abe, yes you should have just told her you weren't going for condoms because you never use them and she would have probably been more receptive!! Her friend in the car wanted to eat your cum out of her and when he heard you had a condom they were both very unhappy!!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Hahaha good one WC
interesting view point.. i'm more of a black and white kind of guy.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
I've known a few ladies that said they used that line to see if the guy was seeking bare back (these ladies were open to it). If the guy replied we don't need them then they'd know it was a bare back session.

That and I think for the most part we're past the "No BBFS" posts by gals. They do that so they show up in BBFS searches and it'd make the guys that don't do bare back feel they're safe with her so she can get both crowds.
Abe, yes you should have just told her you weren't going for condoms because you never use them and she would have probably been more receptive!! Her friend in the car wanted to eat your cum out of her and when he heard you had a condom they were both very unhappy!!!! Originally Posted by whitechocolate
If that were the case even with this post about her the phone would be ringing off the hook and I'd be one of the first callers.
I had an outcall set up with this girl yesterday at 7.. Told her i seen a few bad threads about her so she offered to come to me.. And guess what.. NO SHOW.. Obviously they are running some kind of a hustle.. Who knows.. She even enticed me by sending me sexy pics.. Not sure what the angle is on their game...
they could be attempting to run a scam but afraid to go through with it and pull the trigger??

they could be attempting to run a scam but afraid to go through with it and pull the trigger??

Originally Posted by honest_abe
Thats what im thinking.. But they will eventually get the balls to do it.. And i feel for the guy it happens to.. So im moving on to bigger better things.. Providers who dont FLAKE OUT..
Probably a dodged bullet.

However, as many have mentioned concerning Frozen accounts, maybe I can help clear some things.

With the issues of BP and the influx of BP girls, pimps, etc, starting to hit the Welcome Wagon Forums, ECCIE is freezing accounts until they provider Age ID Verification to prove they are of Legal Age. Once they do, we unfreeze the account. If they do not supply within 24 hours, their account is banned.

This will help protect all of us. Plus, many girls who join who drag their asses not wanting to supply Age Verification and troll the ISO Forums and re-post in the Welcome Forum will be forced to comply or be banned.

It's amazing how fast a Hooker will comply with an order when her or her pimps money is at stake.
Interesting, thanks for explaining. You're absolutely correct, it protects us all, especially the guys that see the young ones.
Has her Icky account been frozen since January (date of her first of four reviews)? Just curious, that's all.....

I did notice (comments per one of her reviews) that BluffCityGuy sensed the presence of a pimp per one of her BP ads (the video was his tip). Marlie (or Echoo as she's referred to by some) piped in and denied the allegation.....but Abe's story seems to verify BCG's claim....

Whatever's going on with this one (3 NCNS's that I've read so far since her W&I ad), she and her "dude should prolly just pack their tent & roll on back to Tennessee. We ain't got time for that kinda nonsense in Dallas.
Probably a dodged bullet.

However, as many have mentioned concerning Frozen accounts, maybe I can help clear some things.

With the issues of BP and the influx of BP girls, pimps, etc, starting to hit the Welcome Wagon Forums, ECCIE is freezing accounts until they provider Age ID Verification to prove they are of Legal Age. Once they do, we unfreeze the account. If they do not supply within 24 hours, their account is banned.

This will help protect all of us. Plus, many girls who join who drag their asses not wanting to supply Age Verification and troll the ISO Forums and re-post in the Welcome Forum will be forced to comply or be banned.

It's amazing how fast a Hooker will comply with an order when her or her pimps money is at stake. Originally Posted by Von Spieler
You really want them to comply, then make their post be a 'tease' post so that the entire thing can't be seen until they have completed such verification. Like how a review has the ROS. Make their user such that only they (and obviously admins/mods) can see their entire post but many details are left out for the rest.
I think she and her Pimp are scammers.. from Memphis, the same city that drew Dr. King onto his hotel balcony, for James Earl Ray to get a clear shot at him.

Memphis scams have been around for some time..
Honest Abe my man, you had it coming. With all of the Home runs and Triples you have been hitting, you were due a Strike Out!. But seriously sorry for bullshit you had to go through my man.