p411 yes or no

P411 member for 10+ years. Refuse to contact any non- P411 companion. The companions on P411 are more professional, attractive and trustworthy. Gina and her site do not suffer fools. They will remove any member of the community who is not legitimate and reputable. I've seen familiar P411 companion profiles go missing recently and it's not hard to surmise why. Originally Posted by zmonator

^^^^ What he said!
Ms. V

I made a simple one page Bio Page that I link and that has solved the Bio Page issue. It is actually a little better than the other option. You could have your My Website like to it, then they could click thru to your booking form. Check out mine if you want to see what i did, but I had crickets after they were removed, and as soon as I did that, it came back quite a bit.

The AvNow, is a different story and I think we need to figure some thing out about that one. Maybe we could all meet int he PR and pow wow.
Oh2 has a daily ad posting option, so you could search daily availability there and then move to p411 for ladies that have both. I’ve been on P411 for years and hope they stay around a long time, if you have it, don’t let it lapse; I also know several people who are regretting letting it lapse as well.

~
Lexie! I think you might be onto something! We need to brainstorm about this, because it would seem CK would be on board because it would certainly bring more great clients to OH2.

Great idea.
  • quzi
  • 01-25-2019, 11:15 PM
Fuck yeah!