THE: Ya Can't Make This Shit Up Repository

Would Harris, the whore, do any better? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The script for Weekend at Bernies 2 was worse than the original.
The script for Weekend at Bernies 2 was worse than the original. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
But what about the acting?

And were any of the bitches selling their rumps to old men for a better job?
It was only a matter of time for this lie to be called out.

What is it with Dims and lying????? Especially when it is so easy to "google it".....
Side a fries with these lies.... oops.... sorry.... she never leraned how to fry fries.....

"This is your biggest nightmare. Look, I've got a 17-year-old and he witnessed a shooting at a community center..."

Here we go again.
@paulsperry_
reports police records show the shooting occurred outside the rec center and his son never "witnessed" it.

@JDVance
nearly called it on the night of the debate: "I didn't know that your 17-year-old witnessed a shooting... Christ have mercy."

Christ have mercy, indeed. Tim Walz is a LIAR.
Your son witnesses a shooting and you don't tell anyone about it for 5 years until right now?
Apparently the knucklehead just “misspoke” again.
Amelia McMillan, Treasurer for
@centralyorksd
school board in PA claims that Biden and Kamala added 196 million new jobs to Pennsylvania.

Only 13 million people live in Pennsylvania.

This person is in charge of the education of your kids.
Kinda goes along with migrants stealing pets and eating them……..

elg……..
Hurricane Helene: Tennessee Resident Says Tennessee/ FEMA Sending Out Text Messages Telling Everyone Do Not Help Neighbors In Need

Messages saying “We don't want you to donate stuff to other people. You need to just donate money and stuff to us and get your instructions from us and listen to us.”

“They were like, do not donate your time.”

“If you think you're gonna come here and bark orders at us, and then expect the people just to give you the money and us trust that you're gonna try to take care of us”
https://www.qcnews.com/news/investig...arrest-threat/

Make this bastard famous: �� SHARE THIS POST

Lake Lure Fire Chief Arresting Rescuers Trying To Bring Food & Water and Airlift Those Stranded:

�� Dustin Waycaster Fire Chief

CALL NOW �� 828-625-9333

EMAIL NOW �� firechief@townoflakelure.com
🚨Brian Kemp says he “was outraged,” had to call the White House after only 11 of the 90 counties hit were included in the FEMA disaster declaration — rural counties neglected.

Kamala was at a fundraiser during the storm.

Far bigger scandal than Katrina.
First, Biden told the American people to fund their own disaster relief for Hurricane Helene.

Now, we are learning that the Biden admin’s FCC nuked 20,000 Starlink terminals that could have saved lives in North Carolina.

This is happening because the Biden admin decided to prioritize political battles with Elon Musk over providing solutions to the American people.

In August 2022, the FCC blocked 20,000 Starlink terminals meant to deliver high-speed internet to rural areas, including those now suffering the devastating aftermath of Hurricane Helene.

These terminals could have been a lifeline for emergency communication. Instead, the administration left entire regions dangerously unprepared, risking countless lives.

As one frustrated X user put it perfectly, “This is a classic case of elections having real-world consequences. The Biden administration’s grudge against Musk’s companies is costing lives.”
*impregnates the nanny*

*slaps women in the face*

Libs: He's "redefining masculinity" 😍😍
Kinda goes along with migrants stealing pets and eating them……..

elg…….. Originally Posted by elghund
mmm wonder why not a news talking point now
Ricky, Ricky, Ricky...didja ever hear of the concept of...diluting your message? Holy mutherfuck. I mean...don't get me wrong. I love Trump fanboyz wasting their time almost as much as I love them wasting their money on Trump crypto. But still...I'm starting to get worried about ya just a bit. And...it's weird.

Would Harris, the whore, do any better? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
The script for Weekend at Bernies 2 was worse than the original. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
But what about the acting? Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Puppets don't actually act. So isn't the real question whether her handlers can pull in more funding then ZomBiden's handlers have?